Elementor has me Confused….

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Coupon Theme Elementor has me Confused…. Reply To: Elementor has me Confused….

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Coupon Theme Elementor has me Confused…. Reply To: Elementor has me Confused….

• Martina
    Newbie 4 points

Yes, it is completely annoying.
    You have to link the template from elementor to the page it is meant to represent.
    sometimes through updates or re-installing a template (because somethings doesn’t work and you hope that will fix it) you end up with several templates and pages of the same time, then it’s work to sort and link the right ones and remove the rest.

go to edit your page, use the standard editor and sometimes (not for every page and i don’t know why) you see this line
    [premiumpress_elementor_template id=”3164″]
    … this id has to match the template you are using. now for some reason in elementor i can’t find the template ID but if you hover the template name it shows you the link, which looks something like this:
    https://websitename.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=3164&action=edit
    ….and as you can see the number behind “post=” matches the template id.

if it doesn’t just change [premiumpress_elementor_template id=”3164″] on your page to the template id you found in elementor.

I hope that makes sense… but it always feels like a mess

November 25, 2018 at 6:56 am
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team