Shop Theme V9.2.1 Footer Settings

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Shop Theme Shop Theme V9.2.1 Footer Settings Reply To: Shop Theme V9.2.1 Footer Settings

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Shop Theme Shop Theme V9.2.1 Footer Settings Reply To: Shop Theme V9.2.1 Footer Settings

• Lea
    Lea
    Newbie 13 points

Hi I’m having the same problem….not sure how or where to put the code you added to this post?….I am using Shop v9.1, with a child theme..(template_affiliate_shop1).I wish to remove :
    Remove in Footer:
    #1. The Social media icons I deleted the icons but the boxes are still showing?
    #2. second column : My Account; Blog; About Us; Contact;
    #3. Also wish to remove Sign Up For Newsletter. I went into PP Dashboard and changed Newsletter setting to disable, and it disabled the subscription but not the Text: SIGN UP FOR NEWSLETTER – Sign up to get our latest exclusive updates, deals, offer and promotions.

It seems the Header is the same, I do not want the Search Box, or the ?My Account” and Favorites to show inside the header. I added an Advertising box for my own ad and it is not showing either?
    Gail

October 17, 2018 at 5:48 pm
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team