Search Fields For Category – Custom Fields Not Showing – Image sizes

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme Search Fields For Category – Custom Fields Not Showing – Image sizes Reply To: Search Fields For Category – Custom Fields Not Showing – Image sizes

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme Search Fields For Category – Custom Fields Not Showing – Image sizes Reply To: Search Fields For Category – Custom Fields Not Showing – Image sizes

• Steven
    Steven
    Newbie 37 points

Hello,

I was suppose to get notified when someone posted something in this post, but the email notification never works and I never know who commented here. Sorry for the late response.

The search field shows a bigger field for Categories. There are three fields,
    1. Search terms.
    2. category drop down.
    3. Location drop down.

They are all same size now. Before category was way too small and all categories were cramped up.

Its really hard to understand why such silly little things get over looked while the rest of the directory is done very well.

I am now struggling with the responsiveness of the homepage and look as its also all cramped up.

Look at your homepage on a mobile device and you will see what I mean.

Notify me of follow-up replies via email is checked, but I wont get any :)

October 7, 2018 at 1:29 pm
  • Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team