Your homepage cannot be indexed by search engines. This is very bad for SEO

• Simon
    Simon

57 points

There is always something to kick you in the nuts, My site is up and running and looks good to me now. but there is one thing i can’t live with and that’s the yoast “Your homepage cannot be indexed by search engines. This is very bad for SEO and should be fixed.” ryte problem, no idea why it says it but ive spent the last 4 days trying to fix it but cant.

is there anyone that knows the answer to this indexing problem?
    My Site: https://www.swcproducts.com

TIA

Julian

90 points

not sure if you tried this..but you can manually index your site on google..

Aaron
    Aaron
    Guru

861 points

Your homepage is fine.

Yoast seo states this message with any page created with some sort of pagebuilder as the Indexability Check cannot parse most of the markup – the end result is valid however.

MIchelle
    MIchelle

19 points

Hi Simon, how long has your site been up, it can take a couple of weeks sometimes for ranking. Also what are you searching for when checking your ranking results and are you using those keywords on your pages, images, products, categories, etc? Cheers Michelle

Simon
    Simon

57 points

I think Aaron has it covered here.
    Thanks for that info. maybe it will be sorted on the next update from pp or wp or yoast. i really don’t like seeing it :(

Anyway thanks for the replies everyone and now i can forget about that and work on getting better rankings :)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,888 points

Thanks for updating Simon :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.