Woocommerce support

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Shop Theme Woocommerce support

Woocommerce support

June 18, 2018
 Tope

• Tope
    Newbie 3 points

Does shop theme support woocommerce?

June 18, 2018 at 8:18 pm

• Janak
    Super Guru 1,283 points

Hi Tope

Why would you want to use Woocommerce with Shop Theme? You would use either Woocommerce or Shop Theme as they both do the same thing, though Woocommerce has more features.

June 19, 2018 at 2:16 pm

• Tope
    Newbie 3 points

Am running a commission base ecommerce program and my commission plugin require woocommerce

June 19, 2018 at 2:24 pm

• Janak
    Super Guru 1,283 points

Ok, I would need to know more about what you are doing but it sounds like you need to build your shop with Woocommerce if you want to use the commission plugin you mention. Do you currently have a shop using Shop Theme?

June 19, 2018 at 3:50 pm

• Tope
    Newbie 3 points

I don’t have a shop theme yet. I have a directory theme.
    I was thinking using shop theme if it support woocommerce because there are lot of child theme advantage.

I am building a kitchen ecommerce MLM system.

June 19, 2018 at 8:12 pm

• Janak
    Super Guru 1,283 points

I have a couple of Woocommerce sites and I’d say if you are going to use Woocommerce use a theme that not only supports it but has been designed primarily to work with Woocommerce, there are plenty around.

June 20, 2018 at 7:01 am
  • Adnan
    Adnan
    Elite Member 416 points

Tope, this would need some customization. I have seen some posts here in this forum about hints how to integrate woocommerce. (for older versions of pp themes)

June 20, 2018 at 7:31 am

• Tope
    Newbie 3 points

Which theme is best for woocommerce?

June 20, 2018 at 10:06 am

• Janak
    Super Guru 1,283 points

There are lots around, best thing is to check reviews and features of themes to see what may suit your requirements. I spent a lot of time doing this and settled on Flatsome in the end and am happy with it.

June 20, 2018 at 1:08 pm
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team