what I'll miss in this version?

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Coupon Theme what I'll miss in this version?

what I'll miss in this version?

July 18, 2013
Prokopis Prokopis
  • Prokopis
    Prokopis
    Newbie 4 points

It sounds very interesting that very soon, we will have the new, responsive version, but i think it will be easier to help our decision, if we can know the major differences in function compared to the existing version.
    Questions, simple and clean:
    1.I’ll Lose some functions and what?
    2.Will you continue to develop the old version and the new or the old will stop very soon be supported?

thank you!

July 18, 2013 at 7:25 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,697 points

Hi Prokopis

I don’t think it’s a case of what you’ll miss since they are two separate themes and frameworks, however the difference between CP and the responsive coupon theme will depend on the framework you use.

If you use the responsive framework then content/items etc are designed to be responsive, so elements which don’t work on all browsers/devices will be left out and alternatives added.

For example the ‘clip to copy’ element doesn’t work on mobile devices and non-javascript browsers so we have a window pop-up instead.

Both frameworks will be worked on and constantly updated with each update of WordPress.

Mark

July 18, 2013 at 7:33 am
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team