an
groups-icon

User can add listing without choosing any package

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    MD Salahuddin Dewan
    0 points
    Beginner

Bit confused on listing packages and membership packages. I wanted to keep only membership option. but without listing package i can not use the html editor for the description field. SO i created one listing package and kept it hidden. then added that package with membership packages.
    so that all the members get same listing package option. But now when i created a new user, the user can upload a listing without choosing any membership package. And as the membership got price in it i let the listing package free and listing limit on each members.

Basically i need to have only members package once a member buys a package they can upload listing all the listing are with same/all the options. only restriction is the number of listing each type of member can upload.

Please let me know what is the right way to set up the packages (i have see the video). But not sure why even if the listing package is hidden and the user have not brought any membership he can upload a listing?

Many thanks in advanced

July 14, 2014 at 2:35 pm
  • Mario Rios
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    July 14, 2014 at 6:22 pm
  • MD Salahuddin Dewan
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    July 14, 2014 at 10:18 pm
  • Errol Hutchinson
    -2 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    July 14, 2014 at 11:27 pm
  • MD Salahuddin Dewan
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    July 15, 2014 at 7:41 pm
  • Errol Hutchinson
    -2 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    July 15, 2014 at 10:12 pm

Views

Replies