Upgrade Coupon Theme Without Loosing Any Data

• Abdul Haseeb
    Abdul Haseeb

38 points

Hello

I am using Coupon Theme Version: 6.6.3 currently. As I didn’t liked the version 8 so I didn’t upgrade.
    Now I want to upgrade to V9 without loosing my data. How can I do that? When I am trying to install this theme, it doesn’t show any of my old data.

Thanks

SABAHATTIN

1 points

You may use,

Import any XML or CSV File to WordPress

or
    wlt_import_premiumpress
    plugin ,you may use this plugin to transfer to responsive theme step by step.

Adnan
    Adnan

394 points

@Abdul Haseeb: There are a lot of changes since 6.6.3. We are all waiting for the plugin to upgrade from 8.x to 9.x and this will be available after all premiumpress themes are upgraded to 9.x. Here you can find the dates:

V9.0 Framework Release Dates

I think standard wordpress plugins will not work since there are new premiumpress specific tables in 9.x.

I think we all need to wait and see.

Abdul Haseeb
    Abdul Haseeb

38 points

So should I wait?

Abdul Haseeb
    Abdul Haseeb

38 points

Will it transfer all data without any hassle? Isn’t there any option by which I can update current theme directly?
    BTW have you used new coupon theme? Is it flawless?

Adnan
    Adnan

394 points

I would wait in your case. But at the end, I don’t know how will the upgrade method look like.

Best case for you would be to export/import listings to the new v9, because I don’t think there will be a direct update possibility from 6.x version.

No. I did not use coupon theme yet.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.