an
groups-icon

Translate home page

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    OSCAR CHICA LUCENA
    0 points
    Beginner

Hi there,

I am using the WPML Plugin to have my webpage on different languages.

It works pretty well with translations of stores and coupon.

What I liked of this new version is that it seems that it “seemed” that I can translate the homepage (on the old version I was not able). However when I check the results going to the page, the translations are not being carried out, and therefore I can only see the latest translation, for example, if the last translation created is the spanish one, I can see the german version on Spanish. Note that this only happens with the home page, the other pages work fine.

My question is:

-Is there a way in which I could translate the text of the homepage using WPML? or other plugins? As you can see on screen1.jpg (I can change the language), and therefore I should be able to create a translated version?

Note that the only problem is with the “home page”, with text circled on screen2.jpg.

To sum up, I want how I can translate the text on screen 2.jpg on different languages as I do with stores.

Many thanks for all your time,

Oscar

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    April 19, 2015 at 6:47 pm
  • OSCAR CHICA LUCENA
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    April 20, 2015 at 7:08 am

Views

Replies