Too Many redirects

WordPress Business Themes Forums General Discussion Too Many redirects

Too Many redirects

December 27, 2017
 Mark

• Mark
    Newbie 10 points

Hi,

When updating my site i noticed that my add listing fields disappeared so i tried creating a new page and added this to a create listing template. This didn’t fix it so i created another page and did the same however it would not keep the page theme when saving it. I now get a too many redirects on my site when trying to access it. Has anyone else had this problem or have any tips on how i can fix it?

My site is http://comparearound-qa.co.uk if anyone can help?

Thank You

December 27, 2017 at 11:14 am

• Mark
    Newbie 10 points

Sorry, further update. I noticed that the pages had lost the assigned page roles e.g. My Account, Add Listing, Call back etc. So have resigned them and now getting a 404 error.

December 27, 2017 at 12:02 pm
  • Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru 13,887 points

Hello Mark,
    Sorry your first question is not very clear.Maybe you could provide a screenshot
    For the second question please go to Theme Setup >General Setup >Page & Button Links

December 27, 2017 at 12:35 pm

• Mark
    Newbie 10 points

Sorry, i tried to explain what actually caused the issue in the first place.

I was making some changes in my site when i noticed that the ‘Add Listing’ page was now blank with no options at all. To try and resolve this i created a new page and tried to set the page role to ‘Add Listing’ hoping this would make all the listing page appear.

I then went back and deleted both pages so i could create another ‘Add Listing’ page again but when i actually tried to assign the role to the page and update it wouldn’t save the role to the page. I then wen back to the front end of the site which was when the too many redirects error would appear.

Since then i noticed that within the page and button links that the page roles had been totally lost so i have now resigned them which has caused the front end to now display a 404 error message. Hope this has made it a little clearer? I am unable to send screen shots as there’s nothing to show on the site. Only the error messages.

December 27, 2017 at 2:38 pm
  • Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru 13,887 points

Try installing another fresh copy of the theme.You can download a copy from Members Area/My Account >>http://www.premiumpress.com/members/

December 27, 2017 at 4:20 pm
    This reply was awarded the best answer by the topic poster.

• Mark
    Newbie 10 points

Thanks for trying josh. That’s what i’ve had to do and start again. Serves me right for not creating a back up.

December 28, 2017 at 10:07 pm
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team