an
groups-icon

Three Question Please Mark

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    0 points
    Beginner

Hi Mark And Team, I was hoping that I may ask three questions please and maybe others will use this as help with the new responsive theme as well.

1. I see the Google map under the listing in the admin panel, however, it has never showed on the actual front listing and I believe I have everything turned on. Can you please just go through the steps needed to be able to see the map? Also, regarding this map. It shows when I add a listing on the free and paid packages and on the free package, I do not have it included. Is their a reason it still makes people click on the map when the map is not included in the package?

2. For the life of me, I cannot get the GD Star rating to look like your demo where you have an image beside the star rating. I can get everything else to work, except the image. Can you please explain your setting exactly so I may also use these in order to get an image beside my star rating on my popular listings like the demo?

3. I have had some issues with the confirmation link for the mailing list. It seems that I had it working where I copied the link and pasted it into my browser and then did not have a success thank you page, however, it added my email to the mailing list. I tried once again with another email and it would not add it to the mailing list. I have also added the thank you page and for the life of me, cannot get it to add the email to the mailing list. I have like 20 emails I use so I have tried three or four and no go. It did work for the first email, but after that, no success for other emails.

I know I am asking a lot, but I really like this theme and would really like to finally get a premium press directory going for once and for all.

Thank you Mark and Team..

BTW – what happened to our signatures and account data, I cannot update my email and when I try to add a signature, it never works.

July 24, 2013 at 11:00 pm
  • Mark Fail
    11,847 points
    Platinum User
    Bronze User Silver User Gold User Platinum User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    July 25, 2013 at 1:30 am
  • 0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    July 25, 2013 at 2:41 pm
  • 0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    July 25, 2013 at 2:54 pm
  • Mark Fail
    11,847 points
    Platinum User
    Bronze User Silver User Gold User Platinum User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    July 25, 2013 at 4:05 pm
  • 0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    July 25, 2013 at 5:36 pm
  • Mark Fail
    11,847 points
    Platinum User
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    July 26, 2013 at 1:58 am
  • Mark Fail
    11,847 points
    Platinum User
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    July 26, 2013 at 7:14 am
  • 0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    July 26, 2013 at 3:24 pm
  • 0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    July 26, 2013 at 3:48 pm
  • 0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    July 26, 2013 at 3:55 pm
  • 0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    July 26, 2013 at 4:06 pm
  • 0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    July 26, 2013 at 4:07 pm
  • Mark Fail
    11,847 points
    Platinum User
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    July 27, 2013 at 3:42 am

Views

Replies