The Long Wait is Over…?

• Ramon
    Ramon

174 points

Just been looking at the video posted on page four of this thread, and ‘ListingPro’ would appear to be the way to go.

I’ll hang fire for a couple of weeks to see if PremiumPress proves me wrong and I don’t need a new directory theme after all, but that theme has everything needed for a directory – except for the video tuts that are bollox.

Liz
    Liz
    Elite Member

422 points

I’d have to agree with you Ramon, I’ve spent the afternoon fighting with the newly released V9 RT I’m disappointed that something as simple as the Basic wordpress theme customer doesn’t work, therefore any changes to colours, buttons, header background image need to be done by adding custom CSS. I’m running out of patience. Thank god I’m not a Pisces or Scorpio star sign, I would have lost my marbles by now!

Liz
    Liz
    Elite Member

422 points

http://dt9.wlthemes.com/

Post Date: 26th April 2018

Found this link for Directory V9 by accident in another post.
    It would have been nice if this were formally announced. I can’t find anything for Coupon theme V9 also supposed to be launched Yesterday on 25th.

Neither have been released yet, it is now the 26th Globally.

This lack of communication and reliability, meaning actually doing what you say your going to do Mark is so frustrating.

Please can we have some communication about the V9 status on:
    Real Estate theme Directory Theme and Coupon Theme.

Shoeb

10 points

Hey Liz, the progress to my knowledge so far..

Real Estate theme as been launched a month back and a blog post has been updated too.

Directory theme can we be view in link provided and should be in account by today due to multiple server: http://dt9.wlthemes.com/

Coupon theme has some minor packaging work going on so it be be available by Monday in our accounts.

Just pray it’s worth the wait… Impressed with the UI of DT for now…

Liz
    Liz
    Elite Member

422 points

Thanks and much appreciated Shoeb :)

I know about RT9 release, I was hoping for news about the update fixes for RT9.

How did you find out about the rest of the info you provided?
    Just curious :)

Shoeb

10 points

Check this: http://www.premiumpress.com/forums/topic/its-25th-april-super-excited-for-coupon-theme-version-9-launch/

Note: Even mark has taken the effort to write back and reply… Highly appreciated..

Janak
    Super Guru

1,261 points

@Mark, a few weeks ago in this thread you said we would get an updated version of RT with bugs and issues fixed (Monday 9th April you said) – it’s now Monday 30th April and we haven’t heard anything more about this. Please could you let us know what is happening with this and can we assume these issues (where applicable) have been fixed for the DT release that we are waiting to appear in our members area right now?

Liz
    Liz
    Elite Member

422 points

@ Mark Any news on what the hold up is please?,
    It is now 30th April Monday Morning 9:30am in the UK
    and 4:30pm Monday for my location.

Directory and coupon themes V9 are still not in the members area.

What’s going on please. Any news is better than silence.

Aaron
    Aaron
    Guru

900 points

Looks like they have been added.

As for Listing pro:

No custom fields.
    Requests: 236
    Scripts: 615.21 KB
    Fonts: 274.57 KB
    Load time: 5.61 s
    Visual composer plus Bootstrap is a pet peeve, its like adding the same framework twice.

Jason
    Jason
    Titan

734 points

After you told me that when we spoke on phone Aaron, 236 Requests turned me off bigtime from ThemeForest Listings Pro, ain’t all that good to be spinning 236, thanks for heads up.

Janak
    Super Guru

1,261 points

Yes, DT and Coupon Theme version 9 themes are in members area. It looks like RT9 has also been updated (there’s no change to changelog but files have newer timestamps) so it I’m hoping that answers my question in the post and RT has had the fixes applied.

Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru

12,322 points

@Janak, yes i think iv address the issues mentioned. It’s been a hectic week so if iv missed anything i apologise, let me know and ill ensure its resolved asap.

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.