THE BEST PLUGIN TO MOBILE VERSION

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme THE BEST PLUGIN TO MOBILE VERSION

THE BEST PLUGIN TO MOBILE VERSION

June 30, 2017
 gustavo

• gustavo
    Newbie 3 points

HI!!
    I have tried many plugins to get the best view in mobile version, but i can´t get the best one, all that i test fall at something…
    Based in your experience, what are the best plugin to directorypress looks amazing in mobiles?
    Thanks in advanced

June 30, 2017 at 10:55 pm
  • Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru 13,887 points

Hello Gustavo,
    The theme is already fully responsive hence no need for a plugin.You can use the Responsive version of the theme or the Mobile version (Theme Setup >Content Setup >Mobile Setup )

July 13, 2017 at 4:35 pm

• gustavo
    Newbie 3 points

Sorry but looks awful ,with the responsive version i need a plugin to customize everything

July 20, 2017 at 2:57 am
  • Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru 13,887 points

Hello Gustavo,
    Are you using the Responsive Directory Theme.The theme is fully responsive and you can verify this from the demo >>http://dp1.wlthemes.com/
    Please provide your site link so I can check your site

July 20, 2017 at 12:04 pm
  • James
    James
    Newbie 6 points

I am also having the same problems. I purchased my theme approx 1 year ago and I still haven’t been to make my website live. I need to make sure it works flawlessly on mobile devices.

I found a website using the same theme but this website looks amazing on mobile devices. I really want users to have the option to switch between grid and list view.

Can you confirm if this can be achieved without paying lots of money?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    July 20, 2017 at 12:13 pm
  • Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru 13,887 points
  • Eric
    Eric
    Newbie 21 points

Josh, the mobile theme does not have the listing price nor payment option. The only way to get those is to turn off the mobile theme option but then you get the full site on mobile phones and that’s not good.

I am looking for a way to just put the price and payment information on the mobile listing. Do I have to customize the theme just to get that accomplished? If so, I think that it’s time to move on from PP after many years.

November 28, 2017 at 11:47 am
  • Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru 13,887 points

Hello Eric,
    Please provide site link

November 28, 2017 at 11:58 am
  • Eric
    Eric
    Newbie 21 points

Josh, I just sent you a response, but my most visited store is http://bigtruckpartsusa.com and with customers from around the world. I’m embarrassed that I allowed this problem to fester for so long. I’m extremely busy operating my business and short of quality IT assistance.

November 28, 2017 at 12:05 pm
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team