Uche

SubCategory Sorted. See how i did it.

it is so not good that i couldn't find help tho when i was trying to figure it out from the support team here.. tho they been good but the silence wasn't encouraging. So i manage to figure out how to hide the category... if you are trying to have a hang on it, here is how i did it.. Page setup >>>>> Homepage >>>> Categories.. Find the attached below. you will find where i use '0' that's what got that subcategory hidden. and i purposely didn't allow it show numbers because no much listings yet.. maybe when i have 1000 listings, i will allow it show and also notice where i had to hide the category icons 'Don't show icons'..Have fun! @Mark, not too happy because you didn't help out. all the same, good job on the theme.

Created: August 28, 2014 at 12:08 am
  • In: Directory Theme
  • Started by: UcheUche
  • 5 members left 4 comments
  • Last reply from: FrankFrank

• Marie
    Marie
    August 28, 2014 at 3:18 am

thanks for sharing Uche

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    August 28, 2014 at 3:25 am

🙂

• Anonymous
    March 20, 2018 at 11:19 am

Uche – I can’t find this on my Directory. I want to create a category ‘ Special Offers’ and will then use that to set up a carousel. I don’t want it listed under Categories though.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

• Frank
    Frank
    March 23, 2018 at 11:36 am

Uche, I’m trying to follow. What are you using for a home page, did you build your own, are you using the default?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)