an
groups-icon

Some New Responsive Theme Plugins Available

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Jim Morrison
    0 points
    Beginner

Hi All,

First, let me re-introduce myself. I am Jim Morrison with DeLime Website Services (delimewebsiteservices.com). I have been a PP developer for 4-5 years and was very active on these forums and the author of the DP Nuggets series of posts. Lately, workload and other factors have resulted in my being less active on the forums but still the majority of my work is PremiumPress related.

I have just released some free and paid plugins for WordPress in general as well as some specifically for the PremiumPress themes, WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads.

You can find them here:
    delimewebsiteservices.com/wordpress-plugins-digital-products/premiumpress-plugins
    and
    delimewebsiteservices.com/wordpress-plugins-digital-products/general-wordpress-plugins/

For the paid ones, here is a 30% off coupon just for forum members for the next couple of weeks: PPTForum

You will see that the bulk of them place recent or random posts at the bottom of other posts, pages, PremiumPress directory and coupon listings, WooCommerce Products, Easy Digital Downloads, etc.

My “premiere” plugin is Multi Contact – Directory. This plugin allows a site visitor to contact multiple directory listing owners, in visitor selected categories, with a single form send. It randomly selects the listings that meet the criteria up to the limit set by the site owner. And it has the built in option for the visitor to signup for your email list via MailChimp.

If you have any questions, I am glad to answer them. Also, I am interested in expanding my offerings so if you have any needs or suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jim

May 26, 2015 at 1:04 pm

Views

Replies