an
groups-icon

Slider or Carousel

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Carlo Caruso
    0 points
    Beginner

So none of the slider or carousel sliders that I have found work on the home page. I tried the one that was made by PP and I got that one to work on the home page but unless I display the slider in whole page mode the images are cut. Anyway that wouldn’t work because it seems that it only shows an image and not the detaills of the rest of the post.

The only other thing that I can get to work is [RELATED] but that can’t be edited at all and only shows the newest listings. I saw that some people have found a work around but I can’t seem to find how they’ve done it or which plugin they used.

If I remove page builder from the home page will that work with other sliders or is there another solution. There was one that was recommended to me but right after I installed it godaddy removed it before I can do anything with it because it is prohibited to use on their servers. Sorry don’t remember the name of it at the moment

March 6, 2018 at 5:04 pm
  • Marie J
    347 points
    Silver User
    Bronze User Silver User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial Feedback Developer Badge
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    March 7, 2018 at 6:53 am
  • Carlo Caruso
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    March 7, 2018 at 4:48 pm
  • Carlo Caruso
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    March 7, 2018 at 4:53 pm
  • Marie J
    347 points
    Silver User
    Bronze User Silver User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial Feedback Developer Badge
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    March 8, 2018 at 2:13 am
  • Carlo Caruso
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    March 8, 2018 at 3:29 am
  • Marie J
    347 points
    Silver User
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    March 8, 2018 at 5:11 am
  • Carlo Caruso
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    March 8, 2018 at 2:52 pm

Views

Replies