Richard – Premium Press web services

• Danie
    Danie

157 points

I don’t work with Richard, or use his services, but ….

For all the help and support Richard gives every one that asks on the forum, I would give him the benefit of the doubt. He doesn’t vanish often, and there is always a good reason in the past if he does.

If peeps keep Richard bashing, he might vanish permanently, and a lot of PP users would be “*$&£ ed”

Contact Richard personally sure, but I don’t think this forum is a good way to do Richard bashing – he has a family, 4 kids I think and one has a disability which requires a lot of time for those in the know.

He will come back soon I am sure, as he is addicted to PP :)

Let’s move on then, and keep Ricardo’s name from being blackened here !!!

Donald
    Donald

5 points

Well I need to report that Richard has contacted me and he was in the hospital. More later as I am really busy and just wanted to say that he is alive…..

Michael
    Michael

150 points

That is an extremely hard pill to swallow for both ends.

And though we all sympathize with Richard’s personal life,
    Ultimately though,
    People have businesses to run that require reliable services.

Customers of web projects are working just as hard to provide for their families as anyone else and deserve the service they were promised.

I only say this because roughly a year before the Forum update, I experienced the same issues these nice ppl are having.

before the project began, I was given a 3 week Max deadline by HIM, but after 3 MONTHS, I had to demand my deposit back.

Not in anyway bashing Richard,
    But this is not the first time.

These common complaints should make a business owner reassess their business and do better, or stop soliciting customers until he is able to handle the workload.

A year and a half ago, I suggested a Customer Feedback Rating System, insuring that developers EARN their business.

I’m sure the other developers like David and yourself (Danie),
    would appreciate your hard work and dedication to meet deadlines and provide superior service being paid off with more loyal customers based on a rating system.

That way you guys do not have to go around defending others when their reviews will speak for them.

I really Do hope all things work out for Richard, but simply put,
    No one is saying he should not try to earn for his family BUT
    Do not go around Soliciting a work load he obviously is having a hard time handling…..That’s all.

Not a terrible request from PP customers.

Dave
    Dave

99 points

Dear All,

I am pleased to report that I have just heard from Richard this afternoon, who it appears has had some health issues which had rendered him unable to contact us via the normal means. He has assured me that he will check-in here in due course and is in the process of contacting individuals who he is working with to reassure them.

I’m sure we all hope him a speedy path to recovery.

Brandon
    Brandon
    Titan

710 points

I have been working and paying Richard for his services for a long time.

It has been longer for me since I have spoke with Richard than any of you.

But I am not going to stress on it.

RICHARD B is awesome and proud to know him.

Got lots of work for you when you get back.

Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru

12,212 points

im glad this is now sorted, thanks for updating.

Dave Harris
    Dave Harris
    Super Guru

1,411 points

Yes, Richard was very unwell apparently so I wish him a speedy recovery.

Dave
    Dave

99 points

David, did you go offline, or did you actually manage to contact Richard recently?

Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru

12,212 points

Richard is about now yes.

Jason
    Jason
    Titan

630 points

Im after Richard also, his site hasnt been working for months

http://www.premiumwebservices.co.uk

I cant even access my account for my downloads, lil bit pissed off I am

Any news ?

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,775 points

Hello Jason,
    Richard has not been in the forum for almost a year now.I saw his twitter account is still activated and updated.You can try contacting him from there

Janak
    Super Guru

1,204 points

His Twitter account looks like it auto updates everyday with an article so not sure if he’s actually active on it.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.