Richard Bonk?

• Clive
    Clive
    Super Guru

1,822 points

But as v8.10 is penciled in for June 2017, I doubt he really wants to wait that long :)

Richard
    Richard
    Super Guru

974 points

@Janak

I have the Claim Form plugin

In my view, there should no reason to have all this little ‘add ons’ if they were simply incorporated, as many have suggested, in to PP Themes 😉

Regards,

Simon
    Simon

46 points

I wouldn’t trust a designer who can’t create a legible logo.

His 100 emails a day are likely to be mostly spam as his email address is readily scrapeable from his website.

I hope he’s ok though.

Kashif
    Kashif

135 points

Anyone else who does customization of premiumpress themes???

Please help very urgent!!!

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,775 points

@Kashif Try here >>www.premiumpress.com/designwork/

Janak
    Super Guru

1,204 points

Kashif, if you email me (at tempemail@mytourbug.com) with your requirements I’ll let you know whether I can help.

Kashif
    Kashif

135 points

@Janak, is this correct email address. I’ve tried. Could you drop me a short line to ad.kash@aim.com

Janak
    Super Guru

1,204 points

I’ve emailed you Kashif.

Jason
    Jason
    Titan

630 points

He replies on his twitter account, yet wont answer anything about things I paid for on his site, its like a rip off merchant

Jim, whats your site name ?

Sean
    Sean

211 points

Surprised by Richard Bonk as he used to be a very active member of the community, and produced some great plugins and gave solid support for his products back in 2010 => 2014.

Jason
    Jason
    Titan

630 points

His website is shut down atleast few months now,

I need to access my account in his site

Date today is14/11/2017

Liz
    Liz

360 points

@ Jason, (November 14th 2017)

This might help clarify things for you.

Richard Bonk is or was a customer of Premium Press just like all of us.

He is not related to the Premium Press business, although a few years back he made some “unofficial” custom plugins interdependently and made his plugins available for sale on his own separate website.

Richard supported the plugins for a while then had issues with illness back in 2015. Since then I don’t think he has been back on the forum. Premium Press can’t help as Richard was an independent freelancer.

It is more than obvious, Richard has moved on to do something different, and no longer supports the custom plugins he made years back for older versions of the Premium Press Themes.

If I were you Id simply move on as well and find a different solution. Richard has previously ignored all attempts people have made at contacting him, he’s obviously no longer interested.

His site is gone because he obviously is not supporting the plugins, or doing customization work anymore. The only reason he had his site was to sell plugins and get some customization work.

Hope this helps Jason.

Jason
    Jason
    Titan

630 points

Does anyone else on here know of someone who has plugins that work on PP Themes, not all on the WordPress Repository or Envato Market etc 7 others work for PP Themes.

We need a place we can go and get the best that work for us, the PP community yes !

Liz
    Liz

360 points

@Jason What kind of plugin do you need or what functionality do you need?

If people knew what you needed, then they may be able to respond better.

Janak
    Super Guru

1,204 points

I’m sure I read a while back (maybe even on his own website when it was still up) that Richard got a job in development with a company and they were possibly going to take over the plugins. I suspect it wasn’t worthwhile and as Richard’s site has just disappeared it looks like the plugins are just ditched now. Some may need updating anyway – I had to stop using one that had worked great for a couple of years but then caused my site to go down periodically with database errors.

It;s probably better to focus on the future and maybe someone else can do some plugins. Also, some of the plugins were for features that should have been incorporated in the theme so maybe this can be rectified if, as Liz suggests, we state what is required.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.