• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru

12,228 points

:)

Avishek
    Avishek

19 points

Thanks James and Mark! I didn’t have to post additional topic. :)

Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru

12,228 points

:)

Avishek
    Avishek

19 points

Hi Mark, I also noticed something.
    I hit the buy now button but i didn’t complete the payment – it now shows a message saying auction has ended. Does anybody here has the same issue?

I hope this can be fixed as well.

Thank you all!

Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru

12,228 points

hi Avishek

not sure i understand the bug, if you confirm to buy the auction is ended.

Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru

12,228 points

ok, iv changed this to the house percentage is now taken from the auction sale amount then credited (negatively) to the users account so they can then pay you the amount owned instead.

they can also enter their own paypal email so payments are sent to them directly. The admin auctions (if you have your own items) will continue to use the system payment options.

Avishek
    Avishek

19 points

Hi Mark, Thanks!
    What i meant was although i clicked the buy now button but I did not complete the transaction – the payment stage (I didn’t even get to the Paypal stage), so wasn’t it supposed to retain it’s status as the way it was prior to hitting the buy now button? What if someone presses the buy now button but doesn’t complete the payment process and the item is listed as auction ended. I would think it would be a major glitch for no? It would be great if this could be solved!
    Many thanks!

Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru

12,228 points

if the user clicks and confirms to buy now, they are expected to pay and so the auction is awaiting their payment.

James
    James

198 points

Hi Mark,

“ok, iv changed this to the house percentage is now taken from the auction sale amount then credited (negatively) to the users account so they can then pay you the amount owned instead.”

Has this been updated in the theme download now and do I have to re install and overwrite everything or just upload a file or two?

Thanks

John
    John

74 points

I overwrote everything, but I cant seem to find the area where the user can enter their PP address?

John
    John

74 points

@Mark are you finished with the updates? :)

James
    James

198 points

So how does this work? I updated paypal email address in user backend then used buy now on another users auction and when going to make payment via paypal it does not go to the user it goes to the sites paypal email?

James
    James

198 points

I think I got this sorted… my site was in sandbox mode, payment needs to be in live mode.

Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru

12,228 points

:) yes sandbox wont make anything live.

User enters their PP under their account options.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.