Responsive Auction Theme

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Auction Theme Responsive Auction Theme

Responsive Auction Theme

August 19, 2013
Mark Fail Mark Fail
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,529 points

Hi Guys

I’v working on the new responsive Auction theme in the background for a while now, if you have any feature suggestions or ideas please let me know.

Current demo: http://ap.wlthemes.com/

Mark

August 19, 2013 at 1:07 pm
  • Steven
    Steven
    Newbie 69 points

How about an automatic countdown instead of having to refresh the site? This would be a great feature Mark.

August 19, 2013 at 1:41 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,529 points

?

it is an automated countdown..i guess you didnt check the demo..

August 19, 2013 at 2:55 pm
  • James
    James
    Newbie 53 points

Hi Mark,
    Have you given any thought about the “soft close” suggestion I posted on the feature request board?
    I’ve been away for a bit and I’ve come back to find that the responsive version is available. I’m stoked and looking forward to streamlining my current site.
    Thanks for all your hard work,
    Jim

August 29, 2013 at 12:43 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,529 points

I’ll be referring to the ideas board for suggestions going forward, i would suggest posting there otherwise I won’t get chance to check.

August 29, 2013 at 1:27 am
  • James
    James
    Newbie 53 points

๐Ÿ˜Ž

August 29, 2013 at 11:32 am
  • James
    James
    Newbie 53 points

Transition did not go well. When user visited a listing there was no price or bid information. Reverted back… lost all auctions… over 400 listings :(

August 29, 2013 at 4:00 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,529 points

Did u use the transfer tool?

Ask your hosting to restore your site for you until I get back to check it.

August 29, 2013 at 4:52 pm
  • James
    James
    Newbie 53 points

Hey Mark,
    Sorry to be a thorn.
    Yes I used the transfer tool and it transferred the auctions into listings but when I did my restore they and the categories were gone. I’m assuming they’re still on the db but I’m not savvy enough to get them back.
    I also had a lingering membership package issue. In my v7 site I made a custom field for an auction listing (Lot-Item) and it showed up in Responsive as a membership package and when I assigned another (Staff) it always showed up as Lot-Item even though Lot-Item was originally intended as an added descriptor/ identifier for and item listing.
    I dunno.

August 29, 2013 at 5:24 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,529 points

ill check for you when i get back on Tuesday, best to restore to your old site and then i can go though it with you then.

August 29, 2013 at 6:10 pm
  • James
    James
    Newbie 53 points

Thank You.
    I hope you’re off to have some fun!
    Be safe.

August 29, 2013 at 6:35 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,529 points

:)

August 30, 2013 at 5:58 pm
  • James
    James
    Newbie 53 points

Hey Mark,
    I’ve been back and forth restoring re-installing over and over and now when I install the responsive theme the Listing Set Up, Color Changes, Tool box, Extra Plugings, Advertising and Order Manager do not load with the install. After initially installing the theme any more I click activate and it no longer asks for the license key and in General Setup the Page & Button Links option is gone so I can’t set up the required pages. I have restored my site all the way back into the end of July a couple times and deleted and re installed AuctionPress a number of times always the same results. What did I break and is there a way to fix it? I just don’t understand why a restore etc. would not resolve my current issues.

September 3, 2013 at 1:33 pm
  • James
    James
    Newbie 53 points

Okay,
    I’ve got the correct admin options menu back again and the Page -Button option is back again in General Setup. In my last effort to this point I turned off all plug-ins, deleted my v7 auctionPress theme, downloaded the AT45 into a new folder on my local hard drive then installed that one back to my site. This process worked and I am back to my comment #12775. The auctions show up in the listing manager but are not visible anywhere from the website. Is there some sort of new post type or taxonomy type I need to insert somewhere?
    Even in the demo when you click on the listings you get a 404 nothing matching your search.

September 3, 2013 at 4:57 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,529 points

Send me a ticket and ill check your config/setup.

September 4, 2013 at 6:49 am
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team