an
groups-icon

Problem on listings: non filled fields display whereas they shouldn't…

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Mickael Wells
    0 points
    Beginner

Hi

I spotted a huge problem on listings.

I have fields i created and only 1 is required (price field).
    When i fill all the fields, no problem, but if i don’t fill a field that is, for reminder, optional and whereas, it shouldn’t appear on my listing (logically a filled field should appear on listing and a non fileld field shouldn’t appear at all), it still do.
    Well to be more precise, there is the field name but in place of its value (because i didn’t fill anything as it’s optional) there is the word “array” which also appear to be a link with the attribute mailto…

The problem appear no matter if it’s a first listing creation or that i update a listing removing a value because i don’t want it to be displayed anymore, on each fields not filled.

It comes with the following error:

Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/CT/framework/class/class_shortcodes.php on line 1578

Could you fix the problem so that a non filled field doesn’t display at all on listing?
    That’s pretty much preventing to use the theme right now :/

Also can you confirm that it shouldn’t do that as i couldn’t verify it on your demo (there is jsut the price field on your demo)

Thanks

July 22, 2014 at 3:39 pm
  • Mickael Wells
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    July 22, 2014 at 4:57 pm

Views

Replies