an
groups-icon

Posting Multiple Listings and Listing Navigation not Working

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Kristi N
    0 points
    Beginner

How does someone import multiple listings into my directory through their account all at once…appears they did an import? How? They were not added manually as they all appeared at one time.

Also, how did all of them get added to the slider below the google map? I thought a limited number of listings showed here at any time. (see attachment…which also shows my domain name)

I am glad to have their listings…just wondering how they can add in bulk (because I would like to be able to do that myself, and have never been able to figure out how.

SECOND ISSUE: the links to additional pages of listings are not working. If you scroll down, on home page to just above the footer, it shows additional pages, but when you click on these all that happens is it refreshes the page.

The other thing that has happened, mysteriously, to my listings – is that they used to come up great in google, (usually first page) and now they don’t.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can shed some light on these questions…and help me fix my ‘links to additional listing pages’

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    April 1, 2015 at 6:35 pm
  • zarko
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    April 1, 2015 at 10:15 pm

Views

Replies