Please give me some feedback for my directory website

• Philipp

9 points

Hi all,

I’ve just finished putting together my directory website using Premiumpress/Directorypress and the Caesar child theme.

Could you please check out my Business and Website Directory and give me some feedback on it? That’d be most awesome. Thanks to anyone taking their time to have a look at the website and provide me some feedback.

Kind regards,
    Philipp

Robert
    Robert

95 points

Hi Philipp,

Your site is looking really great. I like it..
    One thing I found and it is the space on single view. It is easy to fix if you can control your widgets

Regards

Rob

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,888 points

Hello Philipp,
    Looks great.Good work

Errol
    Errol
    Super Guru

2,699 points

Do not understand the concept of the two signup form close to each other on the footer area “Subscribe to Blog via Email and Newsletter” – why not make it one sign up form, just asking.

The Recommended Listings sections seems like it can be a bit more organized.

On your main and top menu you have the same info available on both which makes it seems a bit over-crowded, maybe you can mix it up and put home, about and blog on top menu and leave home and the others on the main menu – just saying

Best Wishes and Good Luck!

Philipp

9 points

Thanks guys for taking your time and providing your valuable feedback! I’ll try to implement your suggestions.

Errol
    Errol
    Super Guru

2,699 points

:)

Janak
    Super Guru

1,179 points

Philipp, looks very good, well done. :)

One thing I notice is that you’re using one or 2 advertising banners but you’re not using the big space in your header to the right of the logo – as long as it’s not too big to look silly I’d put one here. This seems like a wasted opportunity if you are using banners.

Philipp

9 points

Thanks Janak, that’s a good idea indeed. However I’m struggling a bit to find out how to do that. Where in all the Premiumpress settings would I put the bit of Adsense code to make a banner show up in that area? Do you have a suggestion?

Kashif
    Kashif

133 points

looks great Philipp.

philip
    philip

1 points

Hi Mate, Not bad at all – Looks Good! – Have a look at mine http://www.yes-brisbane.com and tell me what you think.. Cheers

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.