Page Builder Will Not Create / Insert Text Links

• Anthony
    Anthony

285 points

Hi we are having an issue where we can not add / insert a LINK using page builder add link tab. See image… Once we add a text widget, open the text area, and try to add a link to text, we can not add a link

It actually places it within the top “Object Name” field. Very weird. (see image) We are now live and want to link pages within page text for SEO, etc. Help?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Trevor
    Trevor

32 points

Have recently started having the same issues myself on all themes I have tried.

If I click the ‘cog’ for advanced settings, it only shows a list of pages in the site to select from and custom urls cannot be typed in it either.

Only way I have gotten around it so far is to switch to text editor on the the page builder object and manually code in the link.

So you’re not alone.

Anthony
    Anthony

285 points

Can anyone help us here? Josh or Zarko? Still can not use links and hurting seo efforts without internal link ability.

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,103 points

Hello Anthony,
    Please open a ticket >>http://s.premiumpress.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Anthony
    Anthony

285 points

Thanks Josh. Have done so today.

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,103 points

Thanks for updating Anthony.We are looking into your ticket to sort the issue as soon as possible :)

James
    James

4 points

Hi Josh,

I really need a solution for this problem. I have tried different ways around this but inserting the links with HTML disrupts the layout. The link also opens a new tab on mobile phone when the link is inserted with HTML.

If I add a link to the image when I’m not using the page builder it works fine but that means I am unable to organise my page.

Please help!

Thank you

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,103 points

Hello James,
    Please send in a ticket so we can take a closer look at the issue >>http://s.premiumpress.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.