Page Builder – Column Width Settings?

• Scott
    Scott

62 points

I am using DT Theme and currently the Wildfly Child theme along with Page Builder.

In DT page setup we are able to select three different configurations for column widths for normal and other pages. Sidebar Width and Main Content Width (2 Column Width)

i.e. 363px x 757px

When using Page builder for the home page and setting that page up in Page Builder with two columns the set width above does not carry over. If on the page, I set the page to “inherit from theme” rather than full width, I get an extra sidebar with widgets.

I would like to adjust Page Builder to set the width of the columns – is that possible?

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,416 points

Hello Scott,
    Please provide screenshots

Scott
    Scott

62 points

This problem has been resolved with the following css to be entered into custom CSS/Javascript panel – Thank You Alex!

@media (max-width:1000px){
    img { max-width: 100%; height: auto; }
    }
    @media (max-width:995px){
    .col-sm-4 {
    width: 100%;
    }
    }

The code above removes the Tablet resolution settings so that a site will transition from full desktop (1000 px) to Mobile (cell) resolution settings. On my sites, built with Page Builder and especially when a sidebar was present, formatting always appeared broken in Tablet resolution. This resolves that issue.

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,416 points

Thanks for sharing Scott :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.