Page and Button links

• Harry
    Harry

135 points

My site is live, however although I have set up the Page & Button links which work – they constantly disappear or remove themselves which means that:

New users cannot join and add their listings.
    Existing users cannot access their accounts to amend their listings or pay for renewals/upgrades.

Is there any reason why this is constantly happening?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Melanie

8 points

I’m having the same problem. The Add Listing page does not show up, even when logged in as a member.

Also does anyone know how to get the Listing Packages to show up on Dashbord.
    They are not showing up in Dashboard. Only Membership options are showing up. I don’t want memberships, just sell Listings.

Harry
    Harry

135 points

The problem is a affecting the ability of clients from renewing their listings.

I have just sent out a mass email campaign inviting prospective clients to the directory and now this.

Again this is a live site that has many listings and it makes the directory appear amateurish and unreliable.

Here is an email comment:

Hi,
    I went to my account and cannot see how or where to renew. Can you please direct me as to how I might do so?

Thanks.

Is there a member of PP support looking at these posts (Josh or Marie?) or do I have to raise a support ticket?

Harry
    Harry

135 points

Has anyone else experienced this and fixed it?

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,599 points

Hello Harry,
    Please go to Theme Setup >Toolbox >Database Tables and reinstall missing tables

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.