On and Off "… read more" for all listings

• Kok Fee

15 points

Hello Josh,

For listing page created using shortcode [LISTINGS], I wish to show the “… read more” wordings if the content too long. Please see the attached screen 1.

On screen 2 within the same pdf file, how to remove the “… read more” wordings and to show the full content? Also on screen 2, I wish to remove the “Listing Author”, may I know how to do it?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,836 points

Hello Kok,
    Please go to Theme Setup >Page Setup >Search Page >Enable Custom Display >Get Code From Default Layout.
    Replace [EXCERPT] with [CONTENT readmore=1 size=100 striptags=1]

This reply was awarded the best answer by the topic poster.

Kok Fee

15 points

Hello Josh,

It’s working. Thanks a lot… :)

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,836 points

You’re welcome Kok.Have a great day :)

Kok Fee

15 points

Hello Josh,

I need your help again on this topic. I have “read more” in my listing page. Please see the print screen and Screen A is the listing with the word “read more” and some text are hidden. In between the text within a listing, I have input some code from Amazon. I have tried Amazon Javascript code and Html code but Amazon image and text did not appear after I click “read more” (i.e. in Screen B). Do you have idea how to make Amazon image and text appear in listing with active readmore code? Thanks in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,836 points

Hello Kok,
    The ‘Read More’ link is meant to display the description.If you want it to display something else then you will need some customization.Please post here >>www.premiumpress.com/designwork/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.