an
groups-icon

Navigating Blog Posts

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Kristi N
    0 points
    Beginner

First, I want to say, you guys ROCK! I really appreciate those who know more than me…someday hopefully, I will be knowledgeable enough to help others, too.

I need very specific control of my blog posts. (Don’t want to just launch the widget).
    The problem is:
    You can create a link to the category by adding the link to a menu button. BUT, when it gets to be more than one page, the navigation between pages has a flaw.
    For example menu link could be: yourdomain.com/category/myposts
    then as you scroll to the bottom of that page, you get to an opportunity to go to subsequent pages. So, you click 2 and go to yourdomain.com/category/work/myposts/2/
    But, if you are on page 2 and then you decide to go back to something you saw on the previous page, there is no option to do so (except at the bottom of the page). The options are: Home My Posts and Page 2…. but when you click on the My Posts… it doesn’t go anywhere, because you are still in that category.
    see here: https://wellnessconnection.ca/category/workplace-wellness/page/2/# … try to find your way back to page 1. (I also force the posts to show up alphabetically by editing the date and time posted…a little awkward but works.)

Suggestions please…and thank you so much.

August 28, 2014 at 6:52 pm
  • Marie J
    347 points
    Silver User
    Bronze User Silver User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial Feedback Developer Badge
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    August 29, 2014 at 5:11 am
  • Kristi N
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    September 9, 2014 at 5:56 am
  • Mark Fail
    11,847 points
    Platinum User
    Bronze User Silver User Gold User Platinum User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    September 9, 2014 at 6:00 am

Views

Replies