an
groups-icon

Mobile layout issues new directory theme

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    0 points
    Beginner

Hi,

I have issues with the layout of my new directory theme site (http://www.energiedeskundig.nl) on a mobile phone, can you please advice how to solve these?

1. Each page where a listing is displayed individually is cut off at the left (print screen attached).
    2. Each category page is cut off at the right & the sort and order elements are all on top of each other (print screen attached)
    3. The home page headline element (as added via the home page editor) is cut off at the left independent on the setting Full width, inline or Under Header. I want it on full width by the way. (print screen attached)
    4. There is a top menu on my mobile (“start” in the top on the print screen attached) that I want to hide but I cannot find a setting to do so anywhere, where can I find that?
    5. The breadcrumbs do not always show the slash and spaces between the pages (actually I have this on the regular site as well)

Thanks in advance, Wouter

August 27, 2015 at 7:52 am
  • Mark Fail
    11,847 points
    Platinum User
    Bronze User Silver User Gold User Platinum User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    August 28, 2015 at 6:45 am
  • 0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    August 28, 2015 at 6:51 am
  • 0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    November 11, 2015 at 8:39 pm
  • Josh njenga
    -10 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    November 12, 2015 at 4:47 pm

Views

Replies