an
groups-icon

Messaging System

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Kevin Riedel
    1 points
    Beginner

I noticed something that bothers me with the messaging system.

In certain cases, when you message someone through the AT message system, you hit send message, the message sends, you get a confirmation message at the top of the page that says “Message Sent Successfully”. BUT… the message form with the message you just wrote still remains on screen.

I find this confusing. Although there is a “message sent successfully” message at the top, I think users may get confused and will hit the send message button again… just to be certain that the message went through.

I know this happens when contacting a seller at the end of an auction via the new and improved “contact seller” button. And it happens if you click “contact seller” via a live listing.

I think the message form should completely disappear after the user hits “send message” and all that’s left on screen is the confirmation message — “Message Sent Successfully.” In fact, this is what happens when a user REPLIES to a message they receive through the AT message system.

Def something I’d like to see in the next upgrade…. anyone else agree? If so, I’d like to get it on Mark’s radar screen.

Thanks,
    Kevin

October 28, 2013 at 10:50 pm
  • Gus Fahrendorf
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    October 29, 2013 at 6:12 pm
  • Mark Fail
    11,848 points
    Platinum User
    Bronze User Silver User Gold User Platinum User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    October 30, 2013 at 4:10 am

Views

Replies