an
groups-icon

Membership Expiration Workflow on Classifieds

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Leo Torres
    0 points
    Beginner

How can this work flow be reduced significantly?

1] A User registers and select “free membership” for 30 days.

2] User submit 100 listings on different dates within the given period.

3] User membership expired after 30 days. All his listings expires regardless of submission date and goes all to “Draft”.

4] User logins and shocked to find all his listings gone! User asks web admin what happened.

5] Admin checks User’s membership status and found that it already expired (–no membership — ). Admin activate User’s membership to “free membership” for 30 days.

6] Admin moved User’s listings to “Pending” a 100 times so User can access them from his “My Account”

7] Admin alert User that his listing is now available on his My Account

8] User then select his listing to “Renew” it. He will do this a 100 times to renew all his listings.

Done! This will take a lot of time and effort both from Admin and User.

Now, multiply that with 200 users requesting the same!

My plan is to completely removed the “membership” selection and just use the per listing package, but the problem is, User’s can’t access their listing to add or delete if “membership” selection is removed during registration.

My Classified ads is growing fast, 2,500 listings already from 350 registered users in just two months of going live. I’m afraid this will be impossible to manage as users steadily grow, unless you guys can point me in the right direction.

I already open a thread related to this topic https://www.premiumpress.com/forums/topic/help-no-access-for-non-member-registered-users/

Thanks in advance for your help!

March 6, 2014 at 2:33 am
  • Leo Torres
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    March 6, 2014 at 6:52 am
  • Mona Farhat
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    August 29, 2015 at 9:49 am
  • Clive Boosey
    -1 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    August 29, 2015 at 10:10 am

Views

Replies