@media options

@media options

October 18, 2017
 Julian

• Julian
    Newbie 90 points

Is there code I can use that will make the entire website responsive on mobile.. mylifeitis.com on my mobile shows the “under construction” portion cutting off in portrait view…I usually use @media stuff (also @media screen and)..but it doesn’t seem to do anything…any help would be appreciated..Thank You

October 18, 2017 at 10:12 pm
  • Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru 13,887 points

Hello Julian,
    The “under construction” section seems responsive on my end.Maybe you could provide a screenshot in case am viewing the wrong section

October 19, 2017 at 1:29 pm
    This reply was awarded the best answer by the topic poster.

• Julian
    Newbie 90 points

Sorry Josh…the time I guess you guys get things Ive already trial and error-ed..lol..but if you go look now…you will see in portrait its all cut off…

I had to reinstall themes again..cause of redirect problems..I have to use HTTP http://WWW….for website ..so if others get this issue it worked for me..

Ill leave it for now..so you can look..unless I get it figured by then..Thanks

October 19, 2017 at 8:00 pm

• Julian
    Newbie 90 points

Cheers all..Im just updating some things for anyone else in the future…My opinion is to install with HTTP www. for install of wordpress…and If you go into appearance and editor the style sheet can be changed where its says @media…just change the px number…I would also suggest you try every browser as I have found that my main one doesn’t work right..but all others do..so save yourself sometime and try other browsers first..But that was my answer to making homepage with Jumbotron spilling over the side..I hope it helps someone else

Cheers

October 20, 2017 at 7:14 am
  • Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru 13,887 points

Hello Julian,
    Thanks for sharing.
    I recommend you use a child theme to edit the style.css file otherwise you will loose the changes you made above on new theme updates

October 20, 2017 at 4:09 pm

• Julian
    Newbie 90 points

ok thanks will do :)

October 21, 2017 at 10:00 pm
  • Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru 13,887 points

You’re welcome Julian.Have a great day :)

October 23, 2017 at 11:56 am
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team