Listing Package v Membership Package

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme Listing Package v Membership Package

Listing Package v Membership Package

October 4, 2015
Dana Dana
  • Dana
    Dana
    Newbie 3 points

Hi I watch the video tutorial and it states that the Listing Package is for offering the customers just one(1) listing for a particular price vs. the Membership packages where the customer can list several listings. The video further indicates that we can choose to offer only Memberships if we choose to do so. Yet, the Membership set up seeks to refer to the listing packages…I don’t want to offer listing packages. ???? Help

I would like to offer the following:

A Free membership option which is limited and does not include any images
    A 7 day membership with up to 5 images and 3 listings
    A 30 day membership with up to 10 images and 50 listings
    and a 90 day membership with up to 15 images and 100 listings.

How can I achieve this?

I am using WP 4.3.1 and the Directory Version 8.6
    thanks!

Dana

October 4, 2015 at 5:40 pm
  • Mark
    Mark
    Titan 737 points
    I don’t want to offer listing packages. ???? Help

You are taking it the wrong way.

It is quite simple. The membership packages don’t ‘deal’ with the listing aspect. This is why you need to setup listing packages and then assign those to your membership packages (in order to ‘tell’ the membership packages what ‘features’ are available for that specific membership).

So in your case you would do the following:
    1) Create 4 listing packages – these will have no price and will be set as hidden. For each of the listing packages define how many image uploads are available and any other features you want to enable.
    2) Create your 4 membership packages and assign the correct listing package to each. Specify the number of submissions, duration and price.

That’s it.

Mark

October 5, 2015 at 8:32 am
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team