It's 25th April – Super Excited for Coupon Theme Version 9 Launch..!

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Coupon Theme It's 25th April – Super Excited for Coupon Theme Version 9 Launch..!

It's 25th April – Super Excited for Coupon Theme Version 9 Launch..!

April 25, 2018
 Shoeb

• Shoeb
    Newbie 10 points

It seems that we the new design will be coming up today as per launch dates posted on blog. A better UI is what i expect & a cashback feature would be just like a topping to it. What’s your expectation today?

April 25, 2018 at 4:42 am
  • naveen
    naveen
    Senior Member 108 points

Yes me too waiting for new version…….

April 25, 2018 at 6:35 am
  • Miclea
    Miclea
    Newbie 13 points

i bet that they don`t release it today

April 25, 2018 at 7:38 am

• Shoeb
    Newbie 10 points

Most probably they will by End of Day. Directory theme is already up with the demo which was planned along with the Coupon theme.

April 25, 2018 at 8:05 am
  • Aaron
    Aaron
    Super Guru 921 points

Do you have the demo link Shoeb?

April 25, 2018 at 8:14 am
  • Adnan
    Adnan
    Elite Member 418 points

No link for DT is announced. I just guessed this link and works :)

http://dt9.wlthemes.com/

April 25, 2018 at 8:45 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,728 points

haha nice guess.

I guess i’m becoming too predictable.

April 25, 2018 at 9:00 am

• Shoeb
    Newbie 10 points

Hey Mark, expecting the updater too along with the official launch today..! Else we would be left with no options but just something to look over & feel good. Or else a proper guide on how to get update from 8X version to 9X version. Fine even if it’s a bit technical too. Everybody here have become R&D experts now by referring the forums.

@Aaron – Yup that’s the demo link: http://dt9.wlthemes.com/

April 25, 2018 at 9:57 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,728 points

Shoeb I have already mentioned in the blog for the real estate theme the updater tool will not happen until all themes have been updated and everything has been tested.

The Directory Theme will be added to user accounts and will appear for different people at different times due to the server and account updates.

There will be a delay in the coupon demo but i hope to have this in user accounts by Monday too.

April 25, 2018 at 11:20 am

• Shoeb
    Newbie 10 points

It do understand that but for updating via updater tool we will have to wait for 5 months & thats a longer time… In the meanwhile if you can guide us through technical ways of updating via some carefully ways then we can give it a shot. Updater tool can come as per the plan then.

April 25, 2018 at 11:44 am
  • Adnan
    Adnan
    Elite Member 418 points

Hi Mark,

I think, the new themes will be tested from your experienced customers if you show them a way how to update their test environments to v9. Otherwise, your existing customes need to wait till next year.

April 25, 2018 at 11:56 am
  • Trina B
    Trina B
    Newbie 76 points

Hi Mark,

I’ve been waiting for the release of the new Directory Theme v9.0 for a long time.

Will this new version be stable and reliable to start a new project, or do I have to wait some more time?.

In my Account I have a license for Responsive Business Directory Theme. Will Directory Theme V9.0 be added to my Account or is Responsive Business Directory Theme different from Directory Theme?

April 25, 2018 at 1:15 pm

• Vivek
    Senior Member 122 points

Nice and refreshing design of DT Mark! Really like it.
    Eagerly waiting for coupon theme.

was checking performance of DT in GTmatrix and found score little low, load time is high.
    Also, see search fields are distorting at some resolution (was checking by resizing browser)
    Please have look at it once.

AJAX Predictive Search for coupon stores search will be good to have feature. Hope we will also able to use slider on home page for coupon theme.

Regards,
    Vivek

April 25, 2018 at 5:31 pm

• Vivek
    Senior Member 122 points

Also it will be great if you can release Coupon theme by Friday/Saturday.

April 25, 2018 at 5:33 pm

• Janak
    Super Guru 1,283 points

“the updater tool will not happen until all themes have been updated and everything has been tested.”

@Mark, what do you mean by everything has been tested? Are these releases supposed to be stable and ready for live use or are they beta and still need testing?

Also, you said you were going to release an updated version of RT (was supposed to be a couple of weeks ago) but I’ve heard nothing so what is the status of this?

April 25, 2018 at 5:52 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team