Importing images using WPallImport

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Real Estate Theme Importing images using WPallImport

Importing images using WPallImport

February 9, 2015
Nick Nick
  • Nick
    Nick
    Newbie 3 points

I’m using WPallImport to bring listings into my site fairly successfully except for images. Only the feature image gets imported even though when I test view during the run all images are being parsed from the XML URL they don’t appear in the listing. Some time ago I saw a post with some code for doing this but I can’t seem to find it now, if anyone could point me at it or had any ideas I’d be very grateful.
    Many thanks
    Nick Garnett
    http://propertyfrancais.com

February 9, 2015 at 11:41 am
  • Binesh
    Binesh
    Elite Member 431 points
  • Nick
    Nick
    Newbie 3 points

Hi
    I had found this and will try it but the import script successfully pulls the first image through as the feature image.
    I’ll post back how it goes
    Nick

February 9, 2015 at 1:37 pm
  • Frank
    Frank
    Newbie 75 points

Bonjour Nick, in case this is not sorted, the solution is very simple. I came to realise that the image field in WP ALL Import only attaches one image regardless of what you do. This is because it is not mapped to the images field in the database.

You will have to manually create an images field in the database by going through
    – Theme Options>> Listing Setup>> Custom Fields>>
    You can then create a new field called ‘images’ (use exactly that). Once you have this set, go to WP All Import and create a custom field called ‘images’ then add your images here. Hope that helps :roll:

– PS. – Your site is down.

February 14, 2015 at 6:34 pm
  • Ankit
    Ankit
    Newbie 4 points

Hey did you get wp import to import all images to listing rather than just one featured image.

Please let ne know. I am having same isses

February 4, 2018 at 10:52 pm
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team