an
groups-icon

How to set-up top 50 cities so people don't sign-up in empty areas…

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    George Lewis
    0 points
    Beginner

I’m setting up DivineCupid.com but don’t want to use fake profiles. So how can I set-up 50 top cities so i can quickly have people sign-up and actually find others to date! Do I set-up categories with those names? How do I get those categories to show-up as a drop-down when they set-up their profile? This would let me launch the site in a more focused way so I could devote my marketing to those cities.

I’m tempted to just use buddypress and set-up 50 groups… with a few other pugins like S2member (free version)

I’m a member of all your themes, so I’d really like to use your great theme… I just wish there was a minimalist set-up video – and then be able to add functions as needed.

To me it seems that some changes I make in one area affects others… And finally, how about a list of places where you’ve put fake text… Maybe like a checklist showing where we need to replace fake text with real text… Right now I have to keep clicking buttons to look for all the areas that have fake text to eliminate or replace…

Thanks for a great website – It’s just a little harder than expected…

January 23, 2018 at 7:05 pm
  • Marie J
    347 points
    Silver User
    Bronze User Silver User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial Feedback Developer Badge
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    January 29, 2018 at 9:22 am

Views

Replies