How to install Digital store theme (child theme) to my Shopping cart theme

• Autsada

3 points

Hi there,

I just bought your Shopping cart theme and I just wonder how to install the Digital store child theme because it is not in the child theme list.
    I attached screenshot for the child theme that I am talking about for your reference.
    Thank you in advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,836 points

Hello Austada,
    Please download child themes here >>http://childthemes.premiumpress.com/themes/shop-theme/

Autsada

3 points

Hi Josh,

Well, it doesn’t have Digital child theme in the page you sent, but I just wonder that the Digital child theme is the real child theme or it is just the demo page layout? Could you please check and confirm

Autsada

3 points

Hi Josh,

I have tried to install the child theme that available, but it isn’t success. Please see the attached screenshot, it says the theme is installed but incomplete, the parent theme is missing. However as you can see in the screenshot, I already have the parent theme installed. Please help.

Autsada

3 points

Sorry I forgot to attach the screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,836 points

Hello Autsada,
    There is an issue with wordpress when installing child themes.After getting the error please go back to Appearance >Themes and check if the child theme has already been installed.
    If not installed you can install it manually:
    -Access the the folder wp-content >themes located in your server/host (you can access the folder from your cpanel/host login section >file manager.You can also access the folder via ftp)
    -Download the child theme zipped file >>http://childthemes.premiumpress.com/?s=
    -Unzip and upload the child theme at wp-content >theme (or upload then unzip)
    -Go to Appearance >Themes >Activate child theme

Julian

82 points

ya just refresh page when you get that.error..go to the appearance and look in child themes it will be there then you can activate it

cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.