How to EDIT stickers in Microjobs Theme

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Micro Jobs Theme How to EDIT stickers in Microjobs Theme

How to EDIT stickers in Microjobs Theme

November 16, 2017
 victor

• victor
    Newbie 12 points

Hi, kindly let me know how to edit the images/stickers. I already know how to change the names in class.admin section but i want to edit the images or replace them with new ones.

I tried the sprite_sticker.png located in the framework section, uploaded a new one but it did not change anything.

November 16, 2017 at 7:38 am
  • JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 913 points

Hello victor,

The main background “sprite_sticker.png” contains all of the stickers and each sticker is called via CSS individually from said image, so unless the image you uploaded had the same layout, dimensions and what not then it won’t work as you may expect.

Here are the styling classes for each sticker:

"Premium Listing" = span.sticker0 { background-image: url( FULL URL TO NEW IMAGE); }
    "Great Value" = span.sticker1 { background-image: url( FULL URL TO NEW IMAGE); }
    "Available Soon" = span.sticker2 { background-image: url( FULL URL TO NEW IMAGE); }
    "Ask For Details" = span.sticker3 { background-image: url( FULL URL TO NEW IMAGE); }
    "Deal of The Month" = span.sticker4 { background-image: url( FULL URL TO NEW IMAGE); }
    "Amazing!" = span.sticker5 { background-image: url( FULL URL TO NEW IMAGE); }
    "Hot Item" = span.sticker6 { background-image: url( FULL URL TO NEW IMAGE); }
    "New" = span.sticker7 { background-image: url( FULL URL TO NEW IMAGE); }
    "Popular" = span.sticker8 { background-image: url( FULL URL TO NEW IMAGE); }
    "Under Review" = span.sticker9 { background-image: url( FULL URL TO NEW IMAGE); }
    "Completed" = span.sticker10 { background-image: url( FULL URL TO NEW IMAGE); }

You would need add one of the above classes for each custom sticker you’re trying to replace. Make sure to replace the “FULL URL TO NEW IMAGE” with the actual image URL.

The attachment is a type of cheat sheet to assist.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    November 16, 2017 at 9:17 am
  • JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 913 points

One other thing, if the new sticker images are larger or smaller than 60×60 pixels then you may need to do some restyling.

November 16, 2017 at 9:28 am

• victor
    Newbie 12 points

Thanks for the response, the issue i had was cache which took bit of time to show the changes i made. I edited the sprite_sticker.png the right way.

December 7, 2017 at 9:02 am
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team