How to Cancel order

• puneet

23 points

No option for cancellation Order, when user purchase a listing, but suddenly want cancelled for any reason.
    plzz tell me how can i fix it….if user want cancel ordered, when they purchase by mistakenly or mood chase.

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,887 points

Hello Puneet,
    Sorry there is no option to do this currently.You will need some customization to add the feature.Please post here >>www.premiumpress.com/designwork/

puneet

23 points

not sure what you mean my question is can seller or buyer cancel the order ?

puneet

23 points

kindly explain why this important feature is missing in this theme kindly explain how we can get this feature

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,887 points

Hello Puneet,
    This feature is not currently available in the theme.You can add it in the ideas section so Mark Fail can consider including it in the next theme updates >>ideas.premiumpress.com

puneet

23 points

when is the next update I can wait for some time

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,887 points

puneet

23 points

Current update released was for microjob theme was Version 8.9.6, released on the 1st September 2016. when is the next update for this

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,887 points

Hello Puneet,
    From the link I provided Mark Fail mentioned “Over the past few months we’ve been extremely busy working behind the scenes on a big framework update that we planned to release with the final release of PHP 7 in November, 2017.”

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.