an
groups-icon

How do I view candidate's CV?

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Dave Offen
    0 points
    Beginner

I see that when someone applies for a job, it creates a proposal-type post, with username and the message, but I am totally at a loss as to where the CV is available to view, or what jobs have been applied for.

Also, when applying for a job, it says you can upload your CV and attach it to the job application. Again, I’m at a loss to see where to do this.

All I really need is to post jobs, have people apply and send in their CV. Then preferably store user profiles along with their CVs. Have I picked the wrong theme?

I guess I need to add some code, or maybe short codes, to the proposals page, and to the email that is sent to the person who posted the job.

As other members have mentioned in the forum, the features in Employee Press, where you could search CVs, view candidates etc were the sort of thing I was expecting from the newer responsive themes, but may well have to revert to Employee Press to be able to use site as I wanted to… ie as a recruitment company site, where I post jobs, candidates apply and send/upload their CVs.

January 26, 2015 at 11:25 am
  • Dave Offen
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    January 27, 2015 at 4:31 pm

Views

Replies