Homepage shows and works fine – click on a coupon listing and broken

• mark
    mark

139 points

Hi Guys,

Need some help please. Unable to login as admin and showing the following code instead when you click a coupon: “Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘&&’ (T_BOOLEAN_AND), expecting ‘)’ in /home/voliacus/public_html/wp-content/plugins/captcha/hctpc-contact-form-integration.php on line 64”. Website is VolusiaCoupons.com. Please help and thank you in advance.

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,836 points

Hello Mark,
    Seems like the Captcha plugin is causing the error (plugins/captcha/).Try disabling the plugin

mark
    mark

139 points

How do I do that Josh please/ I don’t want to mess anything up. Thanks Josh, Mark:-)

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,836 points

Access your website files (wp-content >plugins >Captcha) in your host either via ftp or cpanel.Rename the plugin folder

mark
    mark

139 points

Hi Josh, I am in the cpanel and tried optimizing table but nothing happened. I am doing it wrong. Can you lay out the steps for me please? Thank you Josh, Mark

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,836 points

Cpanel >File Manager >Your site files >wp-content >plugins >captcha plugin >Rename it to anything

This reply was awarded the best answer by the topic poster.

mark
    mark

139 points

Thank you so much Josh!! That seems to have fixed the issue. And, I learned something in the process. Have an awesome day, Mark:-)

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,836 points

You’re welcome Mark.Awesome day too :)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.