Help again ..argg Listings :)

• Julian

90 points

As to my previous post about memberships…I have looked over hours of advice and videos and I am still having issues…I get the setup but nothing is working

All I want is a member to sign up for free with the free membership I made..I only want one listing..as in their profile this is a dating site..no multiple profiles…the error I get over and over no matter what I do..delete ..edit..etc…is you have reached your submission limit..(popular error)

So I have setup free 365(6) day membership..I have made a free package that links to the free membership package…I have selected on and off buttons for only 1 listing..I have allowed 30 listings..I have hidden memberships packages..etc..done everything as advised in other articles,,,but no matter what I cant go and edit account it says limited reached..this is with admin account and a dummy account…what am I doing wrong? I have done all patterns of things now…Thanks again..

PS I also had this problem when I first bought theme then it stopped then it came back again..but it wasnt a concern at time…I just use default theme page for account and profile,,

Julian

90 points

Just an update ..I deleted everything started from scratch..made site HTTPS and now packages are working…have no idea what happened

but only thing I keep getting is when I hit my own profile after a search (I am the only one) it shows profile and says above this profile is awaiting payment and not live…So for jokes I hit pay and its asking for 10 bucks…the membership and listing (profile) is free I set it all to 0 dollars in fields …any help on that would be appreciated?
    Cheers

Julian

90 points

All fixed now..after I hit the payment it now seems to work ..no message on top saying it isn’t live…BTW Josh/other support I think Im going grey and bald..lol

cheers

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,886 points

Thanks for updating Julian :)

This reply was awarded the best answer by the topic poster.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.