Help again ..argg Listings :)

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Dating Theme Help again ..argg Listings :)

Help again ..argg Listings :)

October 27, 2017
 Julian

• Julian
    Newbie 90 points

As to my previous post about memberships…I have looked over hours of advice and videos and I am still having issues…I get the setup but nothing is working

All I want is a member to sign up for free with the free membership I made..I only want one listing..as in their profile this is a dating site..no multiple profiles…the error I get over and over no matter what I do..delete ..edit..etc…is you have reached your submission limit..(popular error)

So I have setup free 365(6) day membership..I have made a free package that links to the free membership package…I have selected on and off buttons for only 1 listing..I have allowed 30 listings..I have hidden memberships packages..etc..done everything as advised in other articles,,,but no matter what I cant go and edit account it says limited reached..this is with admin account and a dummy account…what am I doing wrong? I have done all patterns of things now…Thanks again..

PS I also had this problem when I first bought theme then it stopped then it came back again..but it wasnt a concern at time…I just use default theme page for account and profile,,

October 27, 2017 at 9:10 pm

• Julian
    Newbie 90 points

Just an update ..I deleted everything started from scratch..made site HTTPS and now packages are working…have no idea what happened

but only thing I keep getting is when I hit my own profile after a search (I am the only one) it shows profile and says above this profile is awaiting payment and not live…So for jokes I hit pay and its asking for 10 bucks…the membership and listing (profile) is free I set it all to 0 dollars in fields …any help on that would be appreciated?
    Cheers

October 28, 2017 at 10:26 am

• Julian
    Newbie 90 points

All fixed now..after I hit the payment it now seems to work ..no message on top saying it isn’t live…BTW Josh/other support I think Im going grey and bald..lol

cheers

October 28, 2017 at 10:50 am
  • Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru 13,887 points

Thanks for updating Julian :)

October 30, 2017 at 2:35 pm
    This reply was awarded the best answer by the topic poster.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team