Google Map Listing Preview

• Steve

17 points

Hi all,

So I have almost finished my directory but there is one last thing I would like to change. It is the preview of the listing when you click the map icon for it.

Do you know how I do this? I have searched through the child theme files and also the DT files but cannot find where it would be changed.

Thanks in advance!
    (I have attached a picture for reference)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

JamesD
    JamesD
    Titan

661 points

Hello Steve,

That information is located in the ‘/DT/framework/js/core.jquery.js’ file and has html/js mix for the template.

Note: It is a core file and isn’t recommended to edit. Always make a backup of all files to be edited.

Make a backup of the file, then open the file you just created and search for

<div class="titleb">'+s.title+'</div>

Starting with the title this will be the begining of that box .Be careful. 😉

This reply was awarded the best answer by the topic poster.

Steve

17 points

Thank you very much James that is perfect! Sorry about the long response also.

Steve

17 points

So to add custom fields here I would have to add something like the following: <div class=”txt”>’+s.desc+”</div>

But what would go here my shortcode?
    <div class=”txt”>’+s.[HERE??? SHORTCODE??]+”</div>

Or would I have to remove the ‘s.’ then put my shortcode between the two +’s? Im not so sure about this part.

Thanks in advance!

JamesD
    JamesD
    Titan

661 points

Unfortunately, it’s not that straightforward, more in-depth customization would be needed. Javascript and PHP are handled differently (PHP code is not functional in a Javascript file and vice-versa).

A solution can be accomplished, just a bit more would be involved.

If you’re not too familiar with coding then you may want a developer to handle a customization like this for you.

Steve

17 points

Hi thanks for the reply. This is not a problem. I will try get somebody more experienced than me to take a look at it. Thank you kindly.

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,887 points

Hello Steve,
    You can hire a developer here >>www.premiumpress.com/designwork/

Jason
    Jason
    Titan

729 points

Is this the same issue ?

GOOGLE MAP popup box

JamesD
    JamesD
    Titan

661 points

Yes

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.