Google Map Listing Preview

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme Google Map Listing Preview

Google Map Listing Preview

December 2, 2017
 Steve

• Steve
    Newbie 17 points

Hi all,

So I have almost finished my directory but there is one last thing I would like to change. It is the preview of the listing when you click the map icon for it.

Do you know how I do this? I have searched through the child theme files and also the DT files but cannot find where it would be changed.

Thanks in advance!
    (I have attached a picture for reference)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    December 2, 2017 at 11:21 am
  • JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 915 points

Hello Steve,

That information is located in the ‘/DT/framework/js/core.jquery.js’ file and has html/js mix for the template.

Note: It is a core file and isn’t recommended to edit. Always make a backup of all files to be edited.

Make a backup of the file, then open the file you just created and search for

<div class="titleb">'+s.title+'</div>

Starting with the title this will be the begining of that box .Be careful. 😉

December 3, 2017 at 9:56 pm
    This reply was awarded the best answer by the topic poster.

• Steve
    Newbie 17 points

Thank you very much James that is perfect! Sorry about the long response also.

December 8, 2017 at 12:46 pm

• Steve
    Newbie 17 points

So to add custom fields here I would have to add something like the following: <div class=”txt”>’+s.desc+”</div>

But what would go here my shortcode?
    <div class=”txt”>’+s.[HERE??? SHORTCODE??]+”</div>

Or would I have to remove the ‘s.’ then put my shortcode between the two +’s? Im not so sure about this part.

Thanks in advance!

December 8, 2017 at 1:18 pm
  • JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 915 points

Unfortunately, it’s not that straightforward, more in-depth customization would be needed. Javascript and PHP are handled differently (PHP code is not functional in a Javascript file and vice-versa).

A solution can be accomplished, just a bit more would be involved.

If you’re not too familiar with coding then you may want a developer to handle a customization like this for you.

December 8, 2017 at 9:13 pm

• Steve
    Newbie 17 points

Hi thanks for the reply. This is not a problem. I will try get somebody more experienced than me to take a look at it. Thank you kindly.

December 11, 2017 at 9:18 am
  • Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru 13,887 points

Hello Steve,
    You can hire a developer here >>www.premiumpress.com/designwork/

December 11, 2017 at 12:08 pm
  • Jason
    Jason
    Guru 833 points

Is this the same issue ?

GOOGLE MAP popup box

December 26, 2017 at 9:00 pm
  • JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 915 points

Yes

December 26, 2017 at 9:32 pm
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team