Framework 9.1.2 – Bugs & Issues – Please post here.

• KALYAN

1 points

Hi Mark I am not getting the update option for the theme

Vivek

95 points

Hi Mark,

Hope you have noted issues reported by me in my earlier post.

Vivek

95 points

@Kalyan, from which version you are upgrading from?

Ricardo
    Ricardo

6 points

Thank you Mark, that solved my issue.

Adnan
    Adnan

394 points

Hi Mark,

How can I search for listings in a specific state?

For. ex: This is now working:

domain.com/?s=&state=California

(Listing has meta_key: map-state , meta_value:California)

Errol
    Errol
    Super Guru

2,707 points

Hi Mark,

I too like above have not seen any update for the theme in the admin dashboard according to page 1 of this post. The last theme I had was Responsive Directory Theme Version: 8.9.6.

The child themes in the admin area was dated for September Directory 2016, going back to the days of Music Globe. Where is the new child themes for this present theme located to download?

Regards,

Jason
    Jason
    Titan

734 points

@ Mark Fail

Can I kindly ask you look at Ticket ID: WAI-518-50947
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Horacio
    Horacio

28 points

I uploaded the new update and now I am getting flashing boxes on my website admin. I don’t know why they are appearing but something is wrong for sure.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru

12,322 points

@Vivek, ill check shortly.

@Adnan,use area,

domain.com/?s=&area=California

@Errol, automated updated for version 9 only started from 9.1.1. If your running Version 8 there will not be an automated update as users could potentially break their websites without knowing/realzing.

@Horacio, im not sure what this is. Send a ticket and ill take a look but be sure to disable all plugins first.

Adnan
    Adnan

394 points

@Mark: domain.com/?s=&area=California is not working

because when I add listing and enter Los Angeles, the area field is empty. (see picture)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Adnan
    Adnan

394 points

@Issue:

when a user enters only one tag (without putting a comma) the tag is not showing after listing submission.

The same way, if user enters multiple tags and if the last tag not having a comma at the end, the last tag is also not saved. (which is not in grey box)

Ian
    Ian

14 points

@horacio If happening on a number of websites, it actually is your computer, overheating issue.
    Regards

Errol
    Errol
    Super Guru

2,707 points

Hi Mark,

Do you have a timeline when at least one or more of the stable version of the child themes will be out for the 9+ version?

All I see so far is the older ones and you say this is a new framework so I do not want to mess around with them and go through the same frustrating process like before.

Thanks in advance!

Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru

12,322 points

@Errol, i have already started creating child themes for the new framewok, some of the DT ones can be found in the

Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru

12,322 points

@Adnan, if there is no area generated it will be because Google is unable to create one for this location and/or it uses a different fild instead. At the moment there isnt much i can do about this but ill see about duplicating the value for another update.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.