Framework 9.1.2 – Bugs & Issues – Please post here.

WordPress Business Themes Forums General Discussion Framework 9.1.2 – Bugs & Issues – Please post here.

Framework 9.1.2 – Bugs & Issues – Please post here.

May 11, 2018
Mark Fail Mark Fail
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,697 points

Hi Guys

If you find any bugs and issues with the new version 9.1.2 themes please let me know and i will update this thread making it easier to see whats happening.

Note: Please ensure your running 9.1.2 before reporting issues.

Bugs Found & Under Review

Upcoming Changes

May 11, 2018 at 1:12 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,697 points

Hi Guys

A quick not on updating, the quickest and easiest way is from within your WordPress admin area. The screenshot below shows you how.

Remember to disable your plugins, before updating. This is to prevent caching.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    May 11, 2018 at 1:20 pm
  • Errol
    Errol
    Super Guru 2,708 points

Hi All,

Last time I check was sometime around the ending of 2017. When was this version of the theme release may I ask?

Since I have being away from PP for quite a while now and probably forget how everything works… Do we have to delete the old theme first before applying this update and if so will the previous info be saved? I usually do a backup first!

Regards,

May 11, 2018 at 5:00 pm
  • leslie
    leslie
    Newbie 58 points

Hi,
    latest directory version. Can’t install child theme, I get this message Installation failed: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature
    Also can’t find child theme on premium press to manually upload.
    Also, when I activate page builder I get this in the customization sectionNotice: Undefined index: description in /home/trade/public_html/wp-content/themes/DT9/framework/new_class/ppt_extra_colors.php on line 333

Notice: Undefined index: description in /home/trade/public_html/wp-content/themes/DT9/framework/new_class/ppt_extra_colors.php on line 363

Notice: Undefined index: default in /home/trade/public_html/wp-content/themes/DT9/framework/new_class/ppt_extra_colors.php on line 287

Notice: Undefined index: description in /home/trade/public_html/wp-content/themes/DT9/framework/new_class/ppt_extra_colors.php on line 315

Notice: Undefined index: description in /home/trade/public_html/wp-content/themes/DT9/framework/new_class/ppt_extra_colors.php on line 363

Notice: Undefined index: default in /home/trade/public_html/wp-content/themes/DT9/framework/new_class/ppt_extra_colors.php on line 287

logo
    ALSO, customize colours doesn,t work at all.

May 11, 2018 at 6:16 pm

• RAHUL
    Newbie 14 points

I noticed one minor stuff – When I add coupon without images ,I am getting no image error (as it’s calling wrong path).

Additionally, PP 9.1.2 version can automatically use store image if no image assigned to the coupon?

Attachments:
    May 11, 2018 at 6:35 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,697 points

@leslie, you have PHP notices turned on which is why its not working, you should disable this and try again.

@Errol, Yes that’s fine.

@RAHUL, thanks ill take a look.

May 11, 2018 at 6:41 pm

• Evangeline
    Newbie 1 points

hi Mark,
    When creating a new coupon, the Start Date and End Date that you entered is not being captured. Instead, it sets to default date (05/11)

the date i entered:
    https://prnt.sc/jgpmh5

the date, the theme is setting:
    https://prnt.sc/jgpndn

Is this already a known issue? if not, can you please check?

Also, i cannot view my coupon when clicking through the store,

I created a store and a coupon, and clicked this from the main page:
    https://prnt.sc/jgpoa7

After clicking, this is what i got, only the image of the store and no coupon details
    https://prnt.sc/jgpoxw

can you please advise, what i am missing to set?

Thanks

May 11, 2018 at 7:17 pm
  • leslie
    leslie
    Newbie 58 points

HI Mark, thanks for the reply. How do I turn off php notices? Is this in the directory theme or on my server cpanel?

May 11, 2018 at 8:22 pm
  • Jason
    Jason
    Guru 833 points

I haven’t looked yet, but do have a important question, have you made the message system available to the public to Authors instead of needing to be a member to send msgs to Authors in DT ?

Admin should be able activate the theme whether public can msg the listing owner about their listing without needing to become a member to send a msg. Too important to not include.

I mentioned this two years ago

May 11, 2018 at 9:37 pm
  • naveen
    naveen
    Senior Member 108 points

@Mark

Can you please add “See More” Test feature for coupon & offer grid view in Next Update. Check screenshot.

Attachments:
    May 12, 2018 at 5:50 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,697 points

@Evangeline i cheked your website, your permalinks were not setup so your store and coupon links didnt work. The date format you entered is incorrect, use the clock icon to set the date.I think that should fix it.

@leslie, its server side but can also be done via the code. Send me a ticket and ill assist.

May 12, 2018 at 6:32 am

• Tóth
    Newbie 15 points

Hi,
    The contact form sends the “welcome email” message. This is bug? or I have an error my site? I’m use DTv9.1.2.

May 12, 2018 at 7:52 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,697 points

@Toth, is this on the contact page or the listing page?

May 12, 2018 at 8:50 am

• RAHUL
    Newbie 14 points

@Naveen how u are adding front page blog image – in blog post section i can’t see any option for setting featured image.

May 12, 2018 at 8:50 am

• Tóth
    Newbie 15 points

Mark,
    Contact page.

May 12, 2018 at 8:57 am
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team