Forum

• JD

0 points

What plugin are you using for this forum?

Kiran
    Kiran
    Elite Member

422 points

its bbpress customized

Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru

12,215 points

:)

Jose Nivaldo da

1 points

Translated the _language.php file using the Note Pad ++. But when I replace this file on the server site does not open and displays this message:
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ‘)’ in /home/classico/public_html/mercadomagico.com.br/wp-content/themes/AT/framework/_language.php on line 672

Can you give me a hint here?

Mario
    Mario

130 points

Jose Nivaldo da
    Jose, when you translate the language file you need to be patient, an carefully because if you miss just one ( ” ), file will not work.
    By the message your receiving looks you need to go to line 672, compare the original file with your translation and see what is missing or star with a fresh file translation once again.

Harish

3 points

Hi All

I have a issue …unable to figure out how to add shortcode and where to get my display in listing page…As market the phone no i want to replace with other custom field.

please provide me step by step details as i am very new to this theme

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

12,948 points

Hello Harish,
    Go to Theme Options >Listing Setup >Custom fields and create a phone custom field.The field will appear in the Add Listing page when adding a Listing

Attachments:

Devin

5 points

Does anyone know how to move the info identified and place it in the Add Listing location?

Attachments:

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

12,948 points

Hello Devin,
    Try the below code under Theme Setup >General Setup >Custom css

.page-template-tpl-add .adminedit1,.adminedit2 {
    width:100%
    }

Devin

5 points

Awesome Josh thanks!

I also need to edit, delete, or hide the “My Payment Options” as I’m not charging commission and its confusing the users.

Attachments:

Marie
    Marie
    Super Guru

1,069 points

Hi Devin,

please go to Theme setup > Auction Settings tab > Paypal Settings > turn OFF Allow User PayPal Payments

http://prntscr.com/cqeitm

Devin

5 points

Thanks Marie, I appreciate it!

Does anyone know if premium press has a status feed available similar to Facebook? If not, whats the next best thing available? I need users to have the ability to upload pictures and videos via mobile device. I looked through hundreds of WordPress plug ins last night but failed to find what I’m looking for. I stumbled across WPMU DEV which I like, but they charge a recurring $550 a yearly membership fee.

Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru

12,215 points

could you give some examples as im not 100% sure i know what your looking for.

Devin

5 points

Mark,

I’m needing a plugin / tool where users can make posts, ask questions, upload images, and videos.

#1) Their needs to be a comment field.
    #2) Their needs to be a tag option for each post.
    #3) Their needs to be an area for a description.
    #4) Users need to be able to categorize their post.
    $5) This tool needs to have the functionality for users to search and find posts based off key words.

Something very similar to what you’ve already designed with the auction theme would be really close to working, minus all the auction features of course. I’ve attached a picture as an example.

Attachments:

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

12,948 points

Hello Devin,
    Try the bbpress plugin mentioned above

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.