an
groups-icon

For Mark (or anyone whom knows)Dating theme overall

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Julian Miller
    2 points
    Beginner

I have just purchased the dating theme and over all its a bit confusing with listings etc..because they should be profiles…but neither here nor there..my question is..I have looked at hours and hours of support forum stuff copied tonnes of code to maybe use in future…but when I look at some of the issues I am wondering “Am I going to run into all these”..cuz some of the posts are old some new..so when Mark leaves a link for a plugin to use it no longer exists..is that becuase the issues are now fixed and dont need one?…i can lay a wordpress site in an hour manually…but with the themes its a bit confusing the terminology as my theme is termed for framework of classifieds..but I am starting to get it..perhaps a video examples of setting up the dating site with each page to show the flow ..I figure it should be as simple as going to the made pages already with child theme and throw in the fields what you want..while it maintains all functions..lots of tweaks are necessary…but all this is just my two cents to maybe help others to…to know what to expect…I like the themes for the functions…just wish dating one was more simple as I have to figure out what I am replacing in..as listings = profiles..etc…but thanks for the time from all whom try to helps others like me…cheers

October 11, 2017 at 9:46 pm
  • Josh njenga
    -10 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    October 12, 2017 at 12:28 pm

Views

Replies