Feedback for first Cashback Site, based on CP

WordPress Business Themes Forums Showcase & Website Feedback Feedback for first Cashback Site, based on CP

Feedback for first Cashback Site, based on CP

April 7, 2015
Hemanta Chakladar Hemanta Chakladar
  • Hemanta Chakladar
    Hemanta Chakladar
    Super Guru 1,709 points

Hi Jaceb, thanks for visiting. Its wordpress social login plugin.

September 22, 2015 at 4:50 pm

• Janak
    Super Guru 1,283 points

Minor point Hemanta – on your menu it says “How does it works?”. Should this not read “How does it work?” – final s not needed.

September 24, 2015 at 12:00 pm
  • George
    George
    Newbie 9 points

Nice one. I like how the menu sticks to the top of the page when scrolling down.
    I noticed on your “All stores” page you have an area on the right column called “categories widget”. You probably don’t need the word “Widget”.

Blog page doesn’t seem finished. I think that’s already been mentioned.

Good job.

September 25, 2015 at 7:55 pm
  • Hari
    Hari
    Newbie 47 points

Hemant,

I really liked your website and appreciate your hard work and effort that you put it. I would like to know in detailed how did you design in this website. (Like any child themes, or designing home page).

Please advise as I would like to gohead with my current coupon theme to cashback theme.

Thanks in Advance

September 26, 2015 at 5:41 am
  • Liz
    Liz
    Elite Member 441 points

Looks Great :) I like it

What plugin did you use to achieve the delayed popup asking visitors to login or sign in with Facebook or Google + I would like to use that on my new project where I will be using Directory theme.

September 27, 2015 at 1:00 am
  • Hemanta Chakladar
    Hemanta Chakladar
    Super Guru 1,709 points

Thanks to all, for visiting my site and your valuable feedback.

@Janak, we have changed it, again thanks for this.

@George, we have changed that name. Really appreciate your feedback. And yes, blog page is not complete yes. 😐 . We are working on it.

@Hari, thanks for visiting. I am not using any pre-made child theme or desing layout. Child theme, home page layout and all other layout and few functions are made by me. You can create your own, or hire someone.

@Liz, thanks for giving a re-visit to my site :-) . Liz, as above, the popup is also made by me, not a plugin 😐

September 27, 2015 at 1:05 pm
  • Hari
    Hari
    Newbie 47 points

Thats great to hear Hemant :-). BTW, How can I contact you?

September 28, 2015 at 7:20 am
  • Hemanta Chakladar
    Hemanta Chakladar
    Super Guru 1,709 points

You can contact me from this contact page

October 5, 2015 at 8:53 pm
  • Errol
    Errol
    Super Guru 2,708 points

:) Nice job Hemanta – looks clean and professional. The only problem I see at the moment and basically in all the themes from way back when is the page Navigation and I believe it was mention before in another post.

On the page nav when a user click on the next arrow it jumps from One to Five, hope this can get fix in future updates. Keep up the good works – Good Luck.

October 6, 2015 at 3:55 pm
  • Hemanta Chakladar
    Hemanta Chakladar
    Super Guru 1,709 points

Thanks for your word, @Errol.

Yes, the page nav next arrow is going to jump 5 page. I asked @Mark F, he said, this is intensionally kept to jumping five page. I suggested to keep a sigle arrow for next page and double arrow for jumping 5 page.

November 6, 2015 at 1:50 pm
  • Wouter
    Wouter
    Newbie 38 points

Hi,

Agree with all the above, it looks very good! And just minor items: http://www.cashback.today/how-does-it-works/ -> should be how-does-it-work ? (no s). Also, the page returns a 404. 2: the top categories menu does not look so nice to me. Top stores layout works for me. And 3: Your website logo sub text mentions site site (2 times).

Kind regards, Wouter

November 6, 2015 at 2:46 pm
  • JD
    JD
    Newbie 47 points

Very cool. Love the layout and design.

November 19, 2015 at 8:03 pm

• Vivek
    Senior Member 117 points

Hi Hemanta,

Site looks awesome. Good work indeed.

Few things I noticed,

1. Repeat of word ‘Site’ in site slogan.
    2. On All Stores page if I hover over store logo it shows count, I checked for store Air Vistara, coupon count is shown as 2 but when I actually visited the store it has only 1 coupon, may you you want to check this.
    3. Rupee symbol is not correctly interpreted by the browser it shows something like [].

Also did you use some plugin for menu (something like Uber Menu)
    BTW, what is the cost of this customization in rupees?

Thanks

December 9, 2015 at 4:02 am
  • Robert
    Robert
    Senior Member 95 points

Good Work…

December 11, 2015 at 2:32 am
  • Errol
    Errol
    Super Guru 2,708 points

I asked @Mark F, he said, this is intensionally kept to jumping five page.

I hear you Hemanta, but I have never seen it on any other website before beside PP. I am testing 8.8 that take us weeks to upgrade too and the problem when I check moments ago still exists. Even on the PP forum presently if you click each page to page 5 and click on page 5 it takes you here http://www.premiumpress.com/

I find it strange maybe by using “Listing Manager” format as a guideline or example will help get it fix « ‹ 1 of 10 › » Hope all goes well.

Regards,

December 18, 2015 at 11:08 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team