Feedback for first Cashback Site, based on CP

• Hemanta Chakladar
    Hemanta Chakladar
    Super Guru

1,695 points

Hi Jaceb, thanks for visiting. Its wordpress social login plugin.

Janak
    Super Guru

1,179 points

Minor point Hemanta – on your menu it says “How does it works?”. Should this not read “How does it work?” – final s not needed.

George
    George

9 points

Nice one. I like how the menu sticks to the top of the page when scrolling down.
    I noticed on your “All stores” page you have an area on the right column called “categories widget”. You probably don’t need the word “Widget”.

Blog page doesn’t seem finished. I think that’s already been mentioned.

Good job.

Hari
    Hari

47 points

Hemant,

I really liked your website and appreciate your hard work and effort that you put it. I would like to know in detailed how did you design in this website. (Like any child themes, or designing home page).

Please advise as I would like to gohead with my current coupon theme to cashback theme.

Thanks in Advance

Liz
    Liz

351 points

Looks Great :) I like it

What plugin did you use to achieve the delayed popup asking visitors to login or sign in with Facebook or Google + I would like to use that on my new project where I will be using Directory theme.

Hemanta Chakladar
    Hemanta Chakladar
    Super Guru

1,695 points

Thanks to all, for visiting my site and your valuable feedback.

@Janak, we have changed it, again thanks for this.

@George, we have changed that name. Really appreciate your feedback. And yes, blog page is not complete yes. 😐 . We are working on it.

@Hari, thanks for visiting. I am not using any pre-made child theme or desing layout. Child theme, home page layout and all other layout and few functions are made by me. You can create your own, or hire someone.

@Liz, thanks for giving a re-visit to my site :-) . Liz, as above, the popup is also made by me, not a plugin 😐

Hari
    Hari

47 points

Thats great to hear Hemant :-). BTW, How can I contact you?

Hemanta Chakladar
    Hemanta Chakladar
    Super Guru

1,695 points

You can contact me from this contact page

Errol
    Errol
    Super Guru

2,699 points

:) Nice job Hemanta – looks clean and professional. The only problem I see at the moment and basically in all the themes from way back when is the page Navigation and I believe it was mention before in another post.

On the page nav when a user click on the next arrow it jumps from One to Five, hope this can get fix in future updates. Keep up the good works – Good Luck.

Hemanta Chakladar
    Hemanta Chakladar
    Super Guru

1,695 points

Thanks for your word, @Errol.

Yes, the page nav next arrow is going to jump 5 page. I asked @Mark F, he said, this is intensionally kept to jumping five page. I suggested to keep a sigle arrow for next page and double arrow for jumping 5 page.

Wouter
    Wouter

38 points

Hi,

Agree with all the above, it looks very good! And just minor items: http://www.cashback.today/how-does-it-works/ -> should be how-does-it-work ? (no s). Also, the page returns a 404. 2: the top categories menu does not look so nice to me. Top stores layout works for me. And 3: Your website logo sub text mentions site site (2 times).

Kind regards, Wouter

JD
    JD

47 points

Very cool. Love the layout and design.

Vivek

60 points

Hi Hemanta,

Site looks awesome. Good work indeed.

Few things I noticed,

1. Repeat of word ‘Site’ in site slogan.
    2. On All Stores page if I hover over store logo it shows count, I checked for store Air Vistara, coupon count is shown as 2 but when I actually visited the store it has only 1 coupon, may you you want to check this.
    3. Rupee symbol is not correctly interpreted by the browser it shows something like [].

Also did you use some plugin for menu (something like Uber Menu)
    BTW, what is the cost of this customization in rupees?

Thanks

Robert
    Robert

95 points

Good Work…

Errol
    Errol
    Super Guru

2,699 points

I asked @Mark F, he said, this is intensionally kept to jumping five page.

I hear you Hemanta, but I have never seen it on any other website before beside PP. I am testing 8.8 that take us weeks to upgrade too and the problem when I check moments ago still exists. Even on the PP forum presently if you click each page to page 5 and click on page 5 it takes you here http://www.premiumpress.com/

I find it strange maybe by using “Listing Manager” format as a guideline or example will help get it fix « ‹ 1 of 10 › » Hope all goes well.

Regards,

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.