an
groups-icon

Feautured Listing Image Fix

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Leon Brown
    0 points
    Beginner

I am sharing the following code in the hope that someone has fixed the border that goes around a featured listing image. When it resizes to mobile view, even before my fix the border box that surrounds does not resize, it has a limit, the image pushes outside of the box in mobile phone view. The following code fixes image sizing, as customers can upload any size, ratios will be all over the place. Some big some small etc.. The code below fixes the size so it works exactly as you want it. All images will be the same, use the code on other divs, if you want them all the same as well. I was highly surprised to find images of all sizes, its the first time I think I have seen a theme do that, normally I just change dimensions to suit in css. But when others upload they won’t follow dimensions like you would yourself. I have not go around to it yet but I am sure there is a plugin to make sure people can only upload a certain limit, like a 200kb image. Which should be sufficient for most things, above that and pages slow down loading. Ps Do amend sizes to match your look, I followed roughly the average size with this.

.wlt_search_results .thumbnail .frame img {
    position: relative;
    float: left;
    width: 240px;
    height: 150px;
    background-position: 50% 50%;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    background-size: cover;
    padding: 0px;
    }

.wlt_search_results.list_style .thumbnail .frame img
    {
    position: relative;
    float: left;
    width: 240px;
    height: 150px;
    background-position: 50% 50%;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    background-size: cover;
    padding: 0px;
    }

August 20, 2015 at 11:07 am
  • Josh njenga
    -10 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    August 20, 2015 at 12:24 pm
  • Sylvia Sotomayor
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    August 27, 2015 at 6:50 pm

Views

Replies