an
groups-icon

eWay Payment Gateway Plugin Error for Directory Theme?

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Scott Fuller
    0 points
    Beginner

Hi PremiumPress,

First off can I say awesome theme. A lot of work has gone into this. Well done.

Just purchased and installed your Directory Theme for a new website we are building.
    I’ve also installed your eWay Payment Gateway Plugin as that is the chosen Payment Gateway we want to use.

I’ve enabled this payment gateway fine and added the API Pay Now key so it successfully brings up the Credit Card details form.

When I submit a valid test through the system I’m getting an error back on my site saving
    “Sorry but there was an error during checkout. No money has been taken from your account.”

However the payment is being marked as successfully in the eWay Payment Gateway.
    And the Order is missing from the WordPress Order Management admin section.

The website is https://schoolsavings.com.au/wp-login.php?action=login
    You’ll need to create dummy login if you wanted to check what we are getting. Then hit the Buy Annual Membership at the bottom of the User Dashboard page.

Thanking you kindly.

Tim De Smaele & Scott Fuller

August 13, 2016 at 8:09 am
  • Marie J
    347 points
    Silver User
    Bronze User Silver User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial Feedback Developer Badge
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    August 15, 2016 at 1:58 am
  • Scott Fuller
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    August 17, 2016 at 10:11 am

Views

Replies